Surprise pt2

GENERAL POV:
Jugs been home from the army for 1 year now and has spent so much time with Jake and Betty, but Betty has a surprise up her sleeve.

BETTYS POV:
I'm pregnant. Again. Jugs playing with Jake and I'm on my way to the doctors just to make sure. I told jug that I had a fever and wanted to see if they had any meds that I could take but of course that's not true. I got to the doc office and they called me in. I laid on the table and heard these words. "Congratulations Ms.Jones you are 12 weeks pregnant" I couldn't believe it well I could but still! I made my way to the store to get some stuff to surprise Jug. I grabbed a brown teddy bear and a baby shirt that says "one more in line" (bad army joke😩) and I was gonna use jugs army hat.

JUGS POV:
Betty went to the doctors poor baby she's not feeling that good. I was at home playing with Jake when Betty walked in the door with a slight smile. "Hey betts did you get some medicine" "uh yea I got some Advil and Tylenol but I'm gonna go have a bath juggy" "ok baby" she left upstairs. About 20 mins later she called from upstairs. "JUG can you come here?!" I looked at Jake and said "hold on buddy daddy will be back" "ok daddy" I walked upstairs and opened our bedroom door to see a teddy bear with my army hat on and a shit and a pregnancy test. Is Betty pregnant?! "Surprise juggy" she smiled wide and my jaw dropped I ran over to her and picked her up hearing her giggle. "Oh betts I love you so so sooo much I'm never leaving" I kissed her hard. I placed a hand on her stomach and kissed her.

6 MONTHS LATER (Bettys in Labor)
"JUG COME ON MY WATER BROKE AND THIS BABY IS COMING NOW" "hold on betts I'm just grabbing the car keys" "JUGGGGG IT HURTS!!!!" "I know baby come one let's go"

TIME SKIP 4 HOURS:
"Oh betts she's beautiful" I couldn't stop looking at my daughter her names Jennifer Lyla Jones "juggy she looks just like you" I looked at her and she has my green eyes and my black hair she opened her eyes and smiled at me cooing🥰 I kissed her head and laid in the bed with betts.

I love these surprises