The lil one was hungry

GENERAL POV:
Betty and jug are 23,24 they live in a nice house on the north side but no one cares about which side your on. Betty is 9 months pregnant and something funny went down one night.

BETTY POV:
1am. 2am. 3am I keep twisting and turning this baby pushes on my bladder and keeps moving so I get no sleep. The baby pushed my bladder so off to the bathroom I go, I get out of bed and waddle to the bathroom quiet to not wake jug. After I do my business I'm really hungry I have a craving for cookies. I go downstairs and into the kitchen and stand facing the counter and shove a cookie in my mouth when I hear the floor creak behind me.

JUGS POV:
I'm having the best sleep over Betts is beside me and she's having my baby I'm so happy. I roll over to hold onto Betts but my arm falls flat. Where's Betts? I sit up and see a light coming from downstairs, weird. I stand up and slowly go downstairs I see Betts in the kitchen with something in her hand. I walk over to her and the floor creaks under my feet luckily she doesn't turn around. I walk towards her and warp my arms around her and lay them on her big belly.
"Betts what are you doing?" I ask in a soft but quiet tone. "Oh I'm sorry juggy did I wake you?" She says tiredly "oh honey no I went to hold you and you weren't there" "awe omg sorry juggy but the lil one was hungry for cookies" "she's got my appetite and she's not even here yet" Betts kisses me and I lay my hand on her belly and the baby kicked "juggy!" "Betts s-she kicked" we both had tears in our eyes " come on Betts let's go back to bed."

I hold her hand and we get back into bed I hold her from behind.
"Goodnight Betts I love you" "goodnight juggy I love you too" I kiss her forehead and snuggle up together.
I love her

Sorry this is so short I have writers block but leave suggestions pleaseeeee