Flowers and Jelly (christmas 2)

BETTY POV
On Christmas I got the best present from the Jones they got me a key and let me move in permanently to their house. It's been a few months and is now spring, Jellys favourite season she loved fixing cars and planting flowers and going on walks. Jug and I were in bed cuddling with the sun shining through the curtains, when jelly knocked on the door. I got up and opened the door. "Hey jelly" "hi Betty! Wanna go to the flower store with me?!" "Sure let me shower and get dressed I'll be down in 20" "ok I'll be downstairs" she walked away and I turned around to see jug sitting up, "so flower store with jelly?" "Yea jug I wanna make her happy and if getting flowers does the trick I'll do it" "your so sweet Betty" "I love you jug now come shower with me baby" I said with a smirk and he returned it. After I got dressed in a off the shoulder white top and light blue shorts and my pink vans.
JELLY POV
When we got to the flower store I was soooo happy mom never took me to get flowers. "Thanks Betty I love buying flowers!" "No problem jelly now let's get some pretty flowers" we got pink roses and blue mums and yellow sunflowers for the front of the house then we got some veggies for the backyard. When we got home Betty and I planted the flowers and veggies with jug watching. "Hey lil sis did you have fun today?" "Yesss I loved shopping with Betty she's like my big sister that I never had, instead mom and dad had you" Betty laughed at my joke.
GLADYS POV
I looked out the window and saw jelly and Betty planting flowers I know jelly loves flower shopping so I'm happy Betty took her. Betty came in for a glass of water and I had to tell her something important. "Hey Betty..." "Yea Ms.Jones" "I just saw how happy jelly was planting flowers with you and I just wanted to tell you if you and jug ever have a daughter you'll be a very good mom Betty you make her so happy, it's only been 6 months since you moved in permanently and jelly and jugs moods both have boosted so much, thank you for making my babies happy" "awe Gladys that means a lot I've always wanted a younger sister and Polly never spent time with me and I love flower shopping to so I had so much fun with jelly today thank you Ms.Jones" we hugged and Betty looked at me and smiled to brightly. She walked away and I saw Jug smirking at me. "What jug?" "Nothing mom but even your moods boosted since Betty moved in"
Jug walked away and I thought to myself
Shed make a wonderful mom and daughter in law.