Principal

JUGS POV
Well here I am, I'm a 25 year old man no longer a serpent but a successful principle. I'm married to the love of my life Betty Jones😊 just thinking of her makes my heart flutter.
I was on my way to work and I tried to call Betty but no answer... weird I thought to myself if something happened to her she's been sick the last few days I hope she's ok.

BETTY POV
I'm pregnant. I'm really pregnant. Holy moly. I wanted to tell Jug in the most creative way I could think of. I went to his school super early and told the office ladies the plan they were so excited. So what's gonna happen is 2 students are gonna have a fight when he would do the anoucments and I'm going to go on the PA system and tell him!

JUGS POV
it was 8:30 time for the morning announcements. I got my papers ready and was about to start when I heard two students fighting. I ran out of the office and into the hall.
"HEY BREAK IT UP"
"I hate you Jared!"
"I hate you Mike"
"YOUNG MEN TO MY OFFICE NOW"

OVER THE PA SYSTEM
"Excuse me students and staff can I have you attention please?"
I looked up and I knew who it was. Ms.Jones
"You may not know me but I'm Ms.Jones the principals wife and I have a very special message. I've been sick the last week and jugs been taking care of me the best he can around work he's the best husband and the best principal but let's add one more thing, he's gonna be the best dad ever"
My jaw dropped
"That's right juggy I'm pregnant"
I ran into the office and picked up my beautiful wife
"I love you I love you I love you betts"
"I love you too sir"

THANKS SOOO MUCH FOR ALL THE READS!!!❤️❤️❤️