Guys, thats my ride😏

GENERAL POV
So jugs at prep school and this is kinda what I'm hoping the writes will make happen probably gonna be shirt but also thank you sooo much for the reads and votes❤️❤️

JUGS POV
Only 10 more minutes. 10. I'm in this new prep school because I want to be the first Jones to go to college and become a writer prep school would prepare me for the best I can be. I sit beside this guy naked Jake he's cool he's got a girlfriend so him and I talk about our girlfriends, oh betts. I miss Betty, 9 more minutes until I'm done for the day I really wanna see Betty, I wanna go to pops and have a burger and milkshake the food here sucks it's gross sandwiches and juice boxes who do they think we are 8? Speaking of only 8 more minutes.

BETTY POV
I just left riverdale high and went home to change. I'm surprising juggy by picking him up on his motercycle. I walk into my room and look at my closet and see pink, purple, green, blue and white shirts then I lye my eyes on something that would drive jug crazy and the other guys. A black t shirt my serpent jacket and black ripped jeans and vans I let my hair down and get jugs black helmet with his crown scratch in and my pink with a crown too. I start the bike and ride to jugs prep school.

JUGS POV
I get my bag out of my locker and head to the front to look for my bus but I don't see it than Jake comes up behind me. "Hey jug where's your bus?" "Not sure but I do hear a motercycle at least there's someone cool here" "Uh jug it's a girl!" I look and see betts my betts. She pulls up and takes off her helmet and whips her hair and turns off the engine. "Hey juggy" she says with a smirk "hey baby" "ready for pops juggy" she says with a beautiful smile "you know it baby" she handed me my helmet and we drive off I hold onto her and take a whiff of her perfume. Vanilla. My favourite.
We get to pops and have a burger fries and milkshakes and some kisses. God damn I love this woman.