W-whatd i do?!

GENERAL POV: I saw this from someone suggesting it on another account and it really intrested me.

Jug is in the woods with Donna while Betty is a lil bit away but still in the woods on the phone with Veronica when something happens.

JUGS POV:
"Donna what do you want,I came here looking for Betty" "oh silly jones Bettys close but too far" "what the hell Donna where's Betty?" "Calm down Jones she's talking to Veronica but this party is lame isn't it?" "U-uh I guess" "we'll let's spice this up shall we" "how Donna, what are you gonna d-" "TANGERINE TANGERINE TANGERINE"
My mind goes black I close my eyes than open them, I feel powerful but Betty Ugh I'm sick of her I'm done let's get this blonde smartass out of here. I walk away from Donna over to Betty and I hear her talking to her rich bitch friend Veronica. I look down and see a rock a big rock perfect. Bye bye Betty.

BETTYS POV:
"I don't know V I can't jug anywhere" I say looking around "calm down B I'm sure he just went to the washroom" "I don't know V the stonies their acting weird especially Donna" "B that's just Donnas personality now sorry B but I gotta go Archies here love ya" she hung up and I let out a huge sigh. I turn around and see Juggy thank god.
"Oh juggy there you are!" I look at him and he seems different. "Jug you ok?" I look at what's in his hand it's a rock why does he have a rock. He's getting closer and he smiles at me. "Hello Betty" "h-hi jug whatcha got there?" "Oh this, it's a rock bye bye Betty" what does he mean by bye bye next thing I know he lifts it up and smacks my head with it than everything goes black.

JUGS POV:
I hit her head. She falls down and is out like a light. My mind goes black I close my eyes and open again. I look around and look at the rock, why am I holding a rock? Why is there blood on it?! OMG BETTY.
"BETTY BETTY BABY BETTY" I grab her and shake her I'm crying and she's not answering me "BETTY COME ON BETTY" "oh no Jones what happened" I turn around and see Donna smirking "YOU YOU DID THIS YOU SAID SOMETHING YOU" "oh no Jones it was all you, your dark dangerous mind you killed betty" "w-what?!" "Have fun with this Jones you'll be in jail just like your old man was" "N-no you y-your a monster" "huh bye bye Jones" she walked away and looked down at Betty. The bloods falling out too fast and I call the one person who would help me.

"Dad I need help bring Alice"

To be continued.... 😂