Uh betts we got a problem

GENERAL POV:
Betty and jug are home alone they live with Fp and Jelly. Tonight their home alone FP's working late and Jelly's visiting her mom.

JUGS POV:
Betts and I are having a cuddle night. Dads working late and jelly's with mom. Betts and I are cuddled up on the couch watching titanic and eating snacks. We're starting to doze off when there's a knock at the door.
"Hey Betts you expecting anyone?" "No what about you jug?" "No, you stay here I'll go check" I got up and looked through the peek hole. Strange. No ones there. I unlock the door and open it slowly and look left than right, than down. Uh oh. "Uh Betts, we got a problem" she came up behind me and looked down. "Jug, what do we do, there's no note and no ones here" "let's get it inside it's cold out"

BETTYS POV:
A baby. A lil baby girl. Left at our door who could of done such a thing?! "Hey so uh jug what do we do?" "Well let's wait and talk to my dad tomorrow morning let's go give this lil girl a bath and a clean diaper, why don't you bathe her and I'll get some wipes and diapers and food?" "Ok juggy, lets go lil girl" I lift her out of the basket and look at the necklace around her neck. Anna. Her name must be Anna, I take her up to the bathroom and plug the sink and wash her slowly. 10 mins later I hear jug come upstairs. "Well hello my beautiful girls" he kisses me and Anna giggles, "you like that baby girl?" Jug asks and she smiles at him, not even his daughter and she's a daddy's girl.

JUGS POV:
Betty and I change Anna and feed her than we go to betts and mine bedroom and we put Anna in the middle of us and go to sleep.
The next morning I roll over and see betts with Anna on her playing with betts golden hair, sooo cute. "Good morning girls" "good morning juggy" "so betts we gotta tell my dad" "yea hopefully he takes the news we'll" "how about I go down talk to him and I'll bring you and Anna our?" "Ok juggy let's get changed first"
I go downstairs and take a deep breath and see my dad in the living room with coffee.
"Hey jug! How was your and Bettys night?" "Uh uh dad something happened last night but I don't want you to freak ok, just know that betts and I are very happy with this unexpected gift" "uh jug what is it boi" "hey betts... come on in" Betty walked in holding Anna and my dads jaw dropped. "Uh jug who is this?!" "Third is Anna Mr.Jones someone left her on the doorstep last night and we couldn't let her freeze to death, we know were young" jug came over and hugged us, "but we love her dad" " oh jug, Betty she's beautiful of course I'm ok with you guys keeping her" "thank you so much dad" "thanks Mr.Jones" "now can I hold her?!!!" "Of course dad here"

1 YEAR LATER
BETTYS POV:
Today is Anna's first birthday. A few months ago we talked to child services and they contacted Anna's mom and she gave up Anna because she had a drug problem but she gratefully said we could adopt her.
"Ok Anna time for cake!" "Come on baby girl" jug picked her up off of FPS lap and set her in her high chair. "Ok Anna on three" said jug"1" said FP "2" said jellybean "3" jug and I said and she smashed her face in her cake, silly girl "happy birthday baby girl mama and daddy love you"