Holiday Baking

BETTY POV
Jug and mys favourite time of year has arrived. Winter and Christmas. I love the pretty lights and the trees and drinks. Jug loves the snow and baking, him and jelly would always bake together when they were young.
I decided to get up early at 8:30 and go to the grocery store. I got ingredients to make ginerbread, oatmeal cookies. On the way home I stopped and got a hot chocolate and jug a coffee. I came home around 9:30 and saw jug on the couch with our tree out and ornaments.
"Hey Juggie!" "Morning betts what's in the bag?" "I got us ingredients to make some cookies and I got you coffee" "awe betts your the best let's go bake!!"
JUGS POV
We went into the kitchen and put on some music and started to bake. While betts wasn't looking I put some flour on my hands and hit her butt and now there were hand prints on her black leggings.
"HAHAHAHA" "JUGGGGG" "BETTSSSS" she turned and grabbed my hat and ran away.
"Hey get back here!" "Noooo" "Betts the ginger bread is burning!" "You can't trick me!" "No I'm serious!" She came running back in and opened the oven and yep it was burnt the smoke alarm turned on and we started laughing our butts off.
"Ugh Juggie" "oh betts it's ok it's still fun" "I know I just wanted you to feel happy" "I am betts I love you it's the best winter ever"