Panic room

GENERAL POV:
In riverdale when you turn 18 you have to go to a panic room for 6 hours and live through your worst fear.

JUGS POV:
Well today's the day. Betty and I have to go to the panic room, I hate that we have to do this but it's part of the law. I'm scared more for Betty her biggest fear is pain, mine is drowning. I woke up at 6:30 and got dressed and had to wake up Betty.
"Betts sweetie time to wake up" "juggy please no" she looked at me with tears going down her face I wiped them away. "Oh betts don't cry my love you'll be ok and I'll be ok and when we get home tonight we'll snuggle" "o-ok juggy"
Betts got dressed and we set off to the community centre. We signed in and got our numbers: 10, and 11.

BETTYS POV:
I was shaking holding on to jugs arm there was a screen and you could see how longer they have. Veronica was in right now and she was being tortured by ski mask men her fear, kidnapping. She finally got out and cried into Archies chest, next was jug. Three men came over and grabbed his arm. "NO YOU CANT TAKE HIM" "Betts please I'll be ok" "JUG NO STAY" he kissed my lips and the men took him into his room. They had a big clear square and another one ontop full of water. They put him in the square and closed the lid. They began putting water in and it filled up fast, too fast jug kept taking a breath, he was so strong he kept going a few times he almost did drown but he made it through the 6 hours. He came over to me and hugged me tight until 3 men grabbed me. My turn.

JUGS POV:
They took Betty away into her room. It was black with a chair in the middle and a light above, they tied her onto the chair and a man cane into frame. He had a black mask on and a golden ring across his nuckles. Betty looked at him and he punched Betty across the face and again. He pulled her off the chair and pushed her to the ground and kicked her in the ribs with his big boots, Betty was crying at this point. She was so strong but I knew she couldn't take anymore. I looked to my left and Veronica and Archie were crying even the receptionist was crying this man was taking it too far. I texted my dad cause he's the sheriff and he came to the community centre. "Dad final you gotta stop this guy he's gonna kill Betty" "jug it's the law" "dad just watch what he does to her" he looked at the screen and tear fell from his eyes. "Dad please" "oh jug I'll take care of this son of a bitch"

FPS POV:
I busted down the door to Bettys room and the men turned to me I walked over to them and grabbed the man who was hurting Betty and slammed his to the ground and kick him. "HOW DO YOU LIKE IT PUNK NOT SO MUCH HUH?!" Jug ran in and grabbed Betty and took her to my police car. I put the men in handcuffs and brought him to another police car. I walked to mine to see jug with Betty on his lap crying. "Hey Betty your ok sweetheart" "thank you FP for saving me" "I love you sweetheart" " I love you and jug so much thanks guys" I drive jug and Betty home and we sat on the couch and watched a movie all night.

This is gonna take her a while to over come