Youre beautiful Betts

GENERAL POV:
Summer time, Bettys good and bad season her confidence was downhill lately and Cheryl invites everyone over for a pool party, oh boy.

BETTYS POV:
Jug spent the night and today is Cheryls summer pool party. I'm nervous to say the least, my self confidence is totally gone I'm a fat pig juggy deserves someone with a hot skinny body not a size 8(EVERYBODY IS BEAUTIFUL🥰) juggy walks into my room and he's got his swim shorts on and a tank top he looks so hot his black curls loose and god his face makes me melt. "Hey betts bathroom is all yours we gotta go in 5" he smiled and kissed my forehead "ok juggy wanna go start the car and I'll be down?" "Sure baby" he grabs the car keys and walks out smirking and winks. Oh god ok let's go.

JUGS POV:
We get to Cheryls and everyone is out side Betty and I walk in and Cheryl greets us.
"Hobo, Cousin welcome" "hey Cher" Betty says and smiles "alright guys you can put your bags upstairs and come on down clothes off, in the pool" she says and walks away. "Here juggy I'll go put our stuff away" I hand Betty our stuff and she looks around nervously. Weird.
I walk over to Archie and grab a drink.
"Hey bro" "hey arch" "where's Betty?" "Oh she'll be down in a sec where's V?" "Sunbathing damn jug Ronnies so hot look at her" I turn and see Veronica yea she's good looking and she's got confidence, I wish Betty had some.
Bettys walks out and she's still in her clothes. Soon enough everyone's in the pool besides Betty.
"Betts come in baby" "I'm ok juggy I'm just gonna read" soon enough everyone's begging her to come in and I can tell something's wrong. Than Veronica says something that makes betts go ballistic. "Come on B have some confidence!" "IM DONE I HAVE NO CONFIDENCE THERE IS EVERYONE HAPPY?!" Everyone looks at me as I get out and go to Betty. "Baby calm down" "CALM DOWN CALM DOWN NO JUG IM GOING YOU GO GET YOUR SIZE 4 GIRL" what is she talking about.

BETTYS POV:
I look at jug with tears in my eyes.
"Betty I love you I don't want anyone else especially not a size 4 your beautiful your size doesn't matter to me your my cuddle buddy your perfect Betty" "oh juggy" he pulls me in and we hug and he kisses he deeply full of love and we hear everyone cheer.
I love him

Omgggg this sucked but yeaaaaa