08

Daily dose of mental health:

Honestly, I am posting lame stuff that is apparently supposed to help you mentally. Pffft! I'll tell you real stuff.

Nobody really care until you're able to provide them all they need. If I fail to give you chapters you reply like you'll say I'm rubbish. If me mum gives me less money to buy stuff, I'm gonna think she's mean. That's how the world works. And when we try to live for out own we're apparently weird.

Okay whatever. I am done being nice to people who really don't matter to me.

Apparently once a week family meals were a big thing for this family

Big as a pigs bottom.

So here I was dressed in the cloths I had slept last night in, a big cotton tunic, fuzzy socks, cotton shorts and my hair in a bun looking like a bird's nest.

Penny was at me ankle cowering, as Cerberus was growling at my little friend, with his yellow canines bared.

Bloody dog. I rolled my eyes at the canine drama, picking around my food, there was Japanese style egg roll and all that.

I didn't feel like having egg. Or bacon or anything. I was craving sausage.

But there was no sausage in the menu.

"Are you okay?" Audrey asks with her mouth full of food.

I nod without looking up at her.

"Do you want something else, him?" Ariana asks in a motherly tone. "Shall I whip up something else for you?"

"I'm fine." I mumble as I put a fork full of egg roll in my mouth without a bit of interest in the food.

Hades has occupied the head of the table and his dad the other.

Now that I have seen Antonio De'Marco I feel like Hades resembles him more then he resembles his uncle.

They have the same half curly black hair, while Vincenzo De'Marco has a kind of fluff of a black mop.

Like me every one is still wearing their pajama cloths from last night apart from Audrey's dad who has put on a light blue scrub and his heart beat measuring chord around his neck while Hades is already dressed for the day in his typical suit and pants.

I on the other hand am waiting for this breakfast to be over so that I can run up to the room and take another nap, that will hopefully make my mood okay to at least look at everyone.