19

Daily dose of mental health:

Can't think of something creative. But seen two rabbits do the nasty today.

I wore a soft white and red-blue printed summer dress with strings for sleeves, it was flowey and reached a little above my knees

I wore a soft white and red-blue printed summer dress with strings for sleeves, it was flowey and reached a little above my knees. Towel drying my hair, I dragged a comb through my mess, trying desperately to manage them.

A little while later, Rose came waddling inside. She had changed into a huge tee, I guess belonging to her brother and cute pink shorts. She was also wearing flowery flip-flops as she walked over to bed and fell into it face first.

"Hey, Rose." I smiled.

"Hello." She said, her voice muffled by the pillow. "I am sleepy. Momma says to sleep here, cause Mason had taken all of momma's bed."

Weird time to sleep, I look at the clock and it's almost twelve.

I think Miri wants them to be energised for lunch. Maybe she'll wake them up in an hour.

I chuckle. "Okay, little one." I say adoringly as I help her into a comfortable position and place the blanket lightly over her, keeping her toes out of the blanket so she isn't too warm.

"Did momma gave you a bath?" I ask.

She shakes her head. "I had a bath, before. Mason didn't have a bath. He doesn't like baths."

"Oh?"

"Yup. He likes to be smelly." She scrunches up her nose and closes her little eyes, yawing. "I'ma sweep."

"Alright." I ruffle her hair.

Couple of minutes later I walk into the kitchen and help Lisa prepare lunch for the kids which was a variety of food. I am not sure this table has seen so much colours since I have been here.

There were burgers, bread rolls, fries, hummus, little round cakes, veggie rolls and like that.

Around one thirty I had prepared the table and took out silverware and plates for six.

Ben was the first to come into the kitchen. He was wearing a white tee and fades jeans, his hair messed up and a smile playing on his lips.

I filled up a huge hug of water and another of cola with loads of ice. Before placing then on the bed. "You got loads prepared." He grins rubbing his hands together.

Minutes hater Hades comes into the kitchen, wearing sweatpants and a T-shirt, he takes a seat on the head of the table, a childish gleam playing on his eyes.

I think they're bored from eating the same pasta and rice and noodle on a daily basis.

I smile internally as I serve each of them a burger and one helping of fries, a full each of their glasses with cola and some bread rolls.