42

As he said those words the scene from that say played in my head

Wow!

I had really done that, didn't I?

Hades chuckled. "What? Are you shy?"

I blushed and kept my head on his shoulder where it was.

His head craned toward my direction and he captured my mouth in a slow dance.

His lips moved slowly yet with purpose as he kissed me with utter passion and softness.

In about a moment I found myself laying flat in my back under Hades as he hovers over me, his legs on either side of my body, hands intertwined with his above my head.

"Aless." I said once he pulled out.

"Lucia." He said but his voice had become thick and heady with the darkness of his eyes.

I gulped. He did really looks like a Hades now. His olive eyes were a light shade of almost black with the pupil dilated and breaths came out in short puffs.

"Did I tell you that you looked so good today?" He asked.

I shook my head.

"You look too good." He said before burying his face on the crook of my neck where my shoulder blade connected to my neck and kissed the soft skin with utter care and gentleness.

I tilted my head back and sighed, relishing the touch Hades gave me with his expert mouth.

"You're yummy." He mumbles nibbling the flesh on my neck and sucking gently. I sighed again.

His hand left mine and I brought mine to the base of his neck and both of his palms were pressed against my thighs, going upwards sliding the dress up along with his fingertips before he stopped reaching my chest, looking at me with confused eyes.

"Go on." I mumbled rubbing the tiny hairs at the base of his neck. Hades smirked and slid the dress revealing my white cotton bra and then the dress was off.

"Damn good." He said and his mouth was on mine again. I whimpered as his teeth sank down on my lips.

He pulled out and licked my lips before his lips moved toward my throat. I squirmed and his hand went from the mattress to my thighs keeping me steady.

His lips, soft and warm glided down to the base of my throat to the valley between my breasts. He kissed the soft mountain of flesh through the material of my bra. An audible gasp leaved my mouth as I felt my panties damp and nipples harden.

"Aless." I gasped as his lips moved to the other breast and plants a kiss right where my nipp was covers with the restraint.

With his one hands slipped under my back he unhooks my bra and with the other hand, he pulls through the mid joint so that in one swift movement my chest was bared to his eyes.