24

Daily does of mental health:

Unwanted people shoving their boobs into my face....there is this girl in school you know, going out with anything that has a penis and acting all innocent and chubby. Stupid thing.

Upon coming back to the great hall where the whole party was in full swing I couldn't see, the face I wanted to

She looked absolutely stunning in her black dress. It felt as if it was made only to hug her curves.

But Lucia was no where in the hall. The small clutch purse she carried was resting on top of the open bar where I had left her.

Irresponsible little girl.

Sometimes I feel like she needs to be punished hard so that she remembers to take care of her stuff and her chores.

"Lessy-bun, have you seen Lucia around?" Mama Rosaline walked toward me. She was looking a bit worried with her her crinkled to the sides. "I haven't seen her...in a while. Last I noticed she was standing her, probably sipping champagne..."

She forwns.

"She doesn't know anybody to go somewhere."

I roll my eyes at the worrisome attitude.

"She must be around her somewhere." I console. "She has a habit of dozing off every now and then." I say.

She nods but she doesn't seem to be satisfied with my answer.

But neither am I, satisfied with my reason.

She's a big girl. She has a gun.

But that doesn't give me reassurance.

"Ben?" I ask when he picks up his phone across the hall from me. "Get a team, Lucia isn't present in the hall." I say.

"I'll turn the CCTV footage." He replies, almost lazily.

I stand leaning against the bar, a champagne glass in my hand tailing the liquid, the other hand clutching Lucia's purse.

She wouldn't have ran away.

It wasn't in her eyes.

My phone rang. "Hades, we need you." Ben's voice came. It was more rugged and harsher then his usual. "Second floor, south wing. Hurry. I am in the control room sending guards."

I walked through a large flight of stairs hidden behind the gold decor of the hall hosting the gala of the  year. I walk toward the south wing where to my knowledge is nothing but towns of empty bedroom.

This place was used as brothel before it was turned to a hotel. It was one of the famous place for men in the early eighties. The parties and gambling would last through out the nights as I heard from my grand dad.

Upon walking toward the south wing, I see none.

But there was muffled sounds.

Like sobbing and laughing at the same time. The doors were wooden and heavy.