50

I sat beside Aless as both of them, Aless and Jasmine that is started to talk

She was laughing a giggly laugh at whatever  comment Aless was making.

They sipped wine from their glasses at short intervals. Aless offered me a glass but I declined at which he frowned but I turned my attention to the catalogue of the colours.

I really wanted to keep the black and white theme...maybe a touch of grey or navy here and there but I really liked the black domination.

"Okay." Jasmine chirped. "So I have a palette of colors finalized here." She pushed the pages at me. "You tell me which one you'd like as the theme colour."

I smiled and pretended to shift through the palette. The color combos were pretty lovely to be honest.

Bella wasn't lying when she said she does a good job at what she does.

I was confused between the black-white-grey and navy-olive shades.

"I like these two." I pointed.

"But I really like the black one." I added.

"Amazing choice, Lucia." Jasmine sweetly said but there was a weird tone behind it.

I ignored her.

"I also discussed some layout with Aless before." She chirped happily. "And I have some finalized, maybe you'd like to take a look at them?"

"Sure." Aless said with a smile.

I didn't like it.

I felt my body grow more warm.

I smiled and took the book of layout from Jasmine and shifted through it.

"I really like this one." Aless said placing s light kiss on my cheek pointing at one picture. "It'll keep the big windows."

"Hmm." I hummed.

I really like the big windows.

"I want to keep the big windows." He said. "But if you'd like any changes..."

"I don't." I said still looking at the layout. "I don't want any changes."

"Okay." He kissed my cheek once again and returned to discuss the rest with Jasmine.

Around nine thirty Jasmine left and Aless came after he bid her bye and closed the door.

I walked into the bathroom and splashed water on my face.

I don't know why it was making me so angry?

It was just...they were talking about the house.

The house that is Aless's.

Like he said...our house.

He was furnishing our house.

Yes! But with that girl. He said so himself she's had it hot for him for years.