43

I vaguely remember getting up after Hades pulled out from inside of me and walked me to the bathroom so I could clean up and falling back into the mattress with tired limbs

When I woke up sunlight was streaming through the glass windows making me groan and angry.

It was sort of late when we fell asleep and I had no intention of get up so early.

But as soothing as staying asleep felt I also had work.

I got up only to see my bare body covered with a thick blanket, a pillow resting between my sore legs and another resting behind my back, letting me have the felling that someone was in bed with me.

The kind of illusion mums put up to make the little babies to believe that the mum is beside them.

I felt loved and cared for when I got up in a sitting position and stretched my arms, soreness and ache rushed from the groin to my lower back making me wince

Cloths form last night still littered the floor along with a piece of paper beside the mattress, weighed down by a pen.

I picked it up seeing 'got out to get breakfast and called Becca that you won't be able to go to work.' the line written in untidy scrolling.

I smiled and fell back down.

And much as it felt upsetting that Hades had called in on behalf of me without my consultation, it also felt good not going to work.

I snuggled more into the blanket and closed my eyes. The heady smell of pur sex was still evident in the air along with smell of fresh morning air.

I was content, I mean I was in a fancy apartment with no furniture and had sex for the first time in a mattress...and the fucking best sex in the history of sex there is.

I grinned to myself.

The door of the room opened an Bases came in. Peeking my eyes open I saw him carrying two small paper bags.

I heard the bags dropping onto the floor and Hades kicking off his shoes and getting into the bed behind me. His one hand went around mg breasts as he hummed.

"Wake up." He nuzzles my hair making my body jerk in shivers. "I got breakfast and also called you off from work." He again kissed my hair.

I hummed at the lovely feeling all over. His fingertips were caressing the swelled skin of my breast and nose rubbing along the depth of my hair, inhaling, nuzzling and the sweet ache between my legs.

I turned my face toward him, greeting his lips with mine.

Hades groaned deep in his throat.

"Good morning." I smiled when he pulled away.

"Good morning." He grinned his hand now around my mid back, caressing my spine and soft slow strokes as if afraid to hurt me.

"How did you sleep?" He asked. "Are you sore?"