Part 13

TAEHYUNG'S POV

I saw Jungkook calling on my phone

JUNGKOOK: Hyung! I already talked to the mother.

Taehyung: Did you inquire?

JK: Yes.

TAE: Buy something?

JK: I did.

TAE: She did not notice anything?

JK: Yes. You know I work.

TAE: Call Seulgi now and tell her she will start on Monday.

JK: Okay.

TAE: Mr. Lee wanted Seokjin to bring another document that obviously can be sent via email.

JK: What?! For real? (He laughed)

TAE: I know what he really wants. I will accompany Seokjin there. I will surprise that old ass pervert. So go back here now. I'll be leaving in ten minutes.

JK: Okay, I'm on my way back there now.

I hanged up.

Jungkook is one of the people I trust the most. He can be hard to handle at times but his works were all clean and I get all the information I need. He usually handles my personal business. When I say personal business, it's about my personal life and not about the company.

I went out of my office with some documents on hand. "Seokjin, we will go back to Daejeon today."

"W..we?"

I saw the surprise on Seokjin's face. "If you will not get your ass off of your chair in 30 seconds, you will fly together with that chair, so move!"

I saw him cram. His beautiful face flushed pink as he put his personal belongings inside his back pack. Park on the other hand helped him put everything inside his bag. Park is very panicky. "Im ready Mr. Kim."

==============

Inside the car, I can see Seokjin sitting uncomfortably. He keeps on shifting in his seat. I know I am harsh most of the time but I can't believe my employees behaved as if they were in panic attack whenever they see me.

"Harold-hyung," my driver, "Can you please buy three egg salad sandwich at subway and three apple juice." I instructed.

Harold is my trustworthy driver and had been driving for me for 20 years now. Yes, ever since I started school.

Harold parked in front of Subway. It's only 10 in the morning and I know we will be on the road at lunch time. Might as well have some brunch while on the road. Seokjin is extremely silent. I know he's not comfortable sitting with me. I glanced at him and I saw him just looking outside. His side features were very admirable.

"Boss, here's the sandwich." Harold hand over the sandwich and juice. He knew already that one of those were for him. "Here Jin, brunch."

"Thank you so much Sir." He bowed as I hand him the food.

Silence.

"Uhm Sir? Please don't get mad but if you have documents that need to be delivered for Mr. Lee, I could just deliver it to him personally so you won't be needing to travel. It's too far." Seokjin said while biting on to his sandwich.