Part 18

Request granted ☺️

💜💜💜💜💜💜💜

After Chanri's class, Taehyung dropped us on a restaurant to eat lunch. He said he will come back as he will buy something somewhere.

"Oppa, when will you be my appa?" Chanri was so insistent about this. I'm starting to get annoyed. I know she's just a kid but this time, I think I'm going to blow up.

"Chanri listen, I can't be your appa okay? I can't. Oppa is not appa. Your father will find your future appa. And that's not me." Am I too much? I saw her facial expression and I think she's about to cry.

"Why? You don't like my father? You don't like me? You called me Chanri, not princess. Are you angry?" I breathe out, I suddenly felt guilty.

"Princess I'm sorry if oppa sounded angry but you're too young to understand. Okay, if your father tells you to eat mint chocolate ice cream, will you eat it?" She shook her head. "No oppa. I don't like that. It tastes awful."

"But he wants you to eat that because he likes that flavor. Will you eat it now?" She thinks for a while. "No, I don't really like it. I'd rather not eat ice cream than to eat it."

"Just like you and your father. If you like me, its doesn't mean your father should like me too. I cannot be your appa just because you like me. You want father to be sad?" I asked.

"No oppa. I want father to be always happy."

"See? So from now on, don't insist that to your father. Now you understand what I mean Princess?" She just nods. I know I really suck in explaining and I know she's sad but I guess that's better than her insisting something impossible to Taehyung. 

Then I heard a faint knock on the glass wall of the restaurant. When I looked on the side, it's Namjoon waving hi. I was surprised to see him here. I mouthed 'Come in' and he went inside the restaurant.

"What are you doing here?" I asked. He sat across me and Chanri.

"My car was parked nearby. I asked my driver to buy our lunch and he said he saw you here. So I went to check. I replied to your message but no words from you." He said while side glancing at Chanri.

I just remember my cellphone now. I forgot that I've got a message from him. "Sorry, I forgot to reply but yes let's meet up tonight."

"I haven't hear from you. You haven't call or text. It's been months. Then I got a message that you want to meet up. There must be something bad happened?" He said but before I can even speak, Chanri but in.

"Who are you?" Chanri asked. Exactly the same tone when she asked for my name when we first saw each other.

"Hi little girl. My name is Namjoon." He smiled at Chanri.

"Is he the reason why you don't like my father? You like him better oppa?" Oh my god. Where did Chanri got all this words?

"No princess. He's oppa's bestfriend. So be nice to him." I said to Chanri. I'm so embarrassed at Namjoon. This kid is so chatty. She can't keep her mouth shut.

Namjoon looked at me, confused. Like asking who's the little girl beside me calling me oppa. "I'll explain to you later okay? I'll be out at 9pm."

"Do you want me to pick you up at KTH or at Auntie's house?" Namjoon asked. He don't know yet that I don't go there anymore.

I shook my head. "No. Let's just meet up somewhere."

I noticed Namjoon glanced on the entrance door and he stood up immediately, "I'll go now. See you later." He said while patting my shoulder.

"Nice to see you here Mr. Kim." I heard Namjoon talked. I looked behind and I saw Namjoon bowed at Taehyung then they shook hands. "Same here Namjoon." Taehyung looked at me. "You must have a very important business to be here Mr. Kim?"

"I'm just passing by and I saw Jinnie so I went in to say hi. I can't see anything wrong with that." Wait, are they arguing?

"Why are you so defensive? Did I say there's something wrong with that?" Taehyung glared at Namjoon.

Namjoon chuckled, "The hear says are real after all. I thought it's not true. But you proved me wrong. Indeed, Kim Taehyung is an arrogant heartless man."

I saw Taehyung's reaction. He was ready to knock Namjoon down. "What did you say?" Tae moved forward. Chanri is here, she should not witness something like this. I stepped in and hold Namjoon's arm, "Joonie let's just talk later okay? Don't start. His daughter is here." I whispered looking at Chanri.

Namjoon looked at Chanri who is currently busy eating her pasta. Namjoon glared at Taehyung before going out of the restaurant. I sighed in relief

"Chanri get up. We will go home." Taehyung ordered.

"But father I'm not yet done eating." Said Chanri.

"I said let's go."

"But oppa and I will eat ice cream father."

"No more ice cream. Stand up there before I get angry Chanri." Taehyung grit his teeth and Chanri looked terrified.

"Oppa will buy later okay?" I whispered as I held her hand. Chanri just nods still looking scared.

When we got inside the car. Taehyung  accelerates. I grasped on my seat and looked at Chanri who seemed to not care at all.

"What are you saying about me to Namjoon?" He asked. His eyes on the road. His jaw clenched. His knuckles white due to tight grip on the steering wheel.

"Sir?" I'm actually confused.

"Don't act like you didn't know. I know you're the one who said that I am a heartless arrogant." It's true, I thought but it's not me who said that.

"Sir I don't know what he's talking about. This is the first time I saw him again after I got hired in your company. I'm not even texting or calling him. I don't know sir." I said, that's the truth.

"Is he your boyfriend? Or trying to be your boyfriend?" Taehyung asked as he looked at me. I think the speed of his car was faster than earlier.

"N-no sir. We are best friends. He won't try sir. We are good friends." I said holding on to my dear life. How can he drive this fast?

"You will not go out tonight. I want you to stay with Chanri." Is he even serious?

"But sir eomma's expecting me to be home tonight. She already bought something to cook for dinner." I lied. I need to see Namjoon.

"Make sure you're going home. Once I heard that you're going out with that Namjoon, you'll regret it. You know how much I hate liars. Understood?"

I just nod. What's going on with this dumbass? But you cannot stop me from seeing Namjoon. I'm not your prissoner Kim Taehyung.