Part 71

I will not include the whole part of the wedding as I am not good with that. But I will include the vows because I believe that is the MOST important part.

***

Seokjin gave birth to our baby girl six months ago. And as planned, we will get married soon after.

Jin loves the city lights so much so he opted for a sunset wedding up in the hill overlooking the whole city.

He wanted everything to be in the shade of white and blush pink. He, Jimin and Hoseok put all the efforts in making his dream wedding possible and what's left for me to do is to wear my Gucci suit.

My Seokjin is the most beautiful man I've ever seen in my life. I think he is getting more and more beautiful everyday. His blonde hair and pink lips compliment his blush pink suit. His skin glows under the warm light of the colorful sunset sky. While the cool breeze gently brushing on to his hair. He looks ethereal.

I am nervous when the pastor asked us to deliver our vows. I am so ecstatic but the butterflies in my stomach just keeps on flapping.

I looked in the eyes of the man that I chose to marry. The most handsome man in the whole world. My Seokjin.

**

There are billions of people around the world. And people spend a lot of time finding for a true love. Some are lucky and some are not.

We don't have a very good first meeting. You and I know exactly how we first met. Perhaps, destiny wanted us to meet that way.

You met me at my worst. And you loved me at my worst. No apprehensions. No fake feelings. How can I ever find someone who will love someone as rigid and expressionless as I am? You changed me. You gave back the love and life that I once lost.

I died once. But my heart beats again. I forgot you once. But in my heart, you never left.

I can say that I am more than lucky, but rather blessed, to have finally found my significant other. I don't need to spend my whole life finding one, alone or in lies.

The day that I said that I love you and the day that I knew that you were the right one for me, those were the finest day of my life.

You have so many fears in life and I know that one of them is losing me. You told me that losing me means being alone. From this day on, you won't live alone. I want to see the wrinkles forming on your handsome face. I can't wait to see every strand of your hair turned grey. You will and still will be, in my eyes, the most handsome man in this world. You don't have to fear of growing old and being alone because I will be with you, by your side, all the days of my life, not just physically but in growing with you in spirit and in mind. All the days left to me, I promise to spend them loving you.

Without reservation, I promise to love you unconditionally. I will be here to comfort you in times of trouble and distress. I will encourage you to achieve your goals. I will laugh with you, cry with you, watch your favorite korean dramas with you and all those crazy little things that you wanted to do, I will do them all with you.

Your love has always been my anchor. The trust that you give me is my strength. My mind may not be able to provide you with the sweetest memory that we had but let my heart provide you shelter and consider my arms as your home. 

I love you now and forever my Seokjin. I can't wait to spend my forever with you.

**

I'm standing here in front of you and the people we love, to let them here my promise to always love you. My love for you that is like the water -  shapeless, formless, peaceful yet strong. It's all I ever need in this life.

I am proud to take you as my husband. For all those times that we’ve been together, there’s always been a mutual understanding that’s only shared when two people love each other truly.  With your love and trust, I know I will be a better person tomorrow than I am today.

I know there are pressures and uncertainties that we need to face as the day goes by. But that's nothing compare to the challenges that we've been through. We've been through the darkest, scariest and most heartbreaking time of our lives and together, we came back to light, to life and to love.

You may have lost some of your memories about me but I promise to guide you to remember them with your heart. But you know what? It doesn't matter if you can't remember. Because I know that they are well kept inside your heart and that's all that matters. What's important is the future that we are going to build together. We can create more beautiful memories together. As husbands. As bestfriends. With our beautiful children.

You’re everything that I dreamed of. You’re everything that I need. From the day we met, I know God has answered my prayers. Our love for each other is heaven sent. I promise to be here with you, forever, always and for eternity. My body, my mind, my soul and my heart. They’re all yours. Everything that I have. Everything that I am, belongs to you long before this day. And I promise that I shall be yours forever.

Let's grow old together.

I love you Taehyung.

**

I pulled him into a tight embrace. We cried together for a good minute. Him being this close to me is my comfort and peace. His arms around me is my safest place.

I will never exchange this moment to anything else.

I place a light kiss on his forehead. I looked at him and we share a smile and a heartbeat. I rest my hands on his cheeks, pulling him closer to mine as I  give him a long, gentle and passionate kiss.

Finally, Seokjin is officially mine.

**
Note:
Vows are excerpts from different wedding vows.