Part 40

ANGST AHEAD

Seokjin

"Are you sure you don't want me to come with you?" Namjoon asked while he drives me and Ken to Taehyung's tower.

"Yes Joonie. I'll be okay." I said, smiling as Namjoon pulled the car on the side, just in front of KTH Tower.

Namjoon gets my wheelchair from the back of the car while Ken helped me get out of the car. To be honest, I hate being carried. It only added to my frustrations.

Namjoon hold my hand. He kneeled in front of me. "Jinnie goodluck. Just ask everything from him okay? And don't cry! It's not good for your baby."

I smiled. "Yes Joonie."

He stood up. "Ken, just call me if you will have problems up there. I'll wait here."

"All right boss." Ken went behind me and pushed the chair as we enter the tower.

The receptionist still recognized me when Ken logged us in as visitors and gave our ID's. She looks at me. Of course, everyone in the building knows that I am with their boss when the accident happens.

"Hi Jin! How are you?" The receptionist asked.

"I'm good." I smiled as I look at my legs.

She leaned over and whispered. "How is Mr. Kim? There's a news blackout about him here."

So Jimin was right. The company has been very good in concealing the real condition of Taehyung. "I honestly don't know. That's precisely the reason why I'm here."

The receptionist nods. "Oh yeah. Mr. Jeon will be our new Chairman. It's so nice to see you again Jin. Nothing's changed. You're still very handsome."

I just smiled as Ken pushes my chair towards the elevator. So many eyes looking and glancing at me. I should have worn a mask. Of course they all knew me as my face was posted all over the news paper some three months ago. Known to be as the 'employee with business tycoon Kim Tae Hyung'.

I can still remember running towards this hallway as I am always almost late. Still very familiar to me. It's been three months since the last time I've been here.

I can still remember how the electronically locked door frustrates me. Wondering why they need to have this.

Ken rung the bell and a click. Ken pushes the door and we made our may to the main office.

"Hey Jin! Welcome back!" Yoongi was all smiles as he stood up to shake my hand. "How are you?"

Jimin stood up from his desk and hugged me.

"I'm good Yoongi, thank you. Am I early?" i asked.

Jimin nods. "Yes hyung. Mr. Jeon is not yet in the office. I'm so happy to have you back here."

"He was here last week. He checked on his new office." Yoongi said.

We heard the door clicked from the outside and I knew that Jungkook has arrived. My heart started to thump hard against my chest. I suddenly felt nauseous.

"Goodluck Jin. I love you." Jimin whispered as he kissed my cheek and pressed my hand.

Jungkook was surprised to see me. We stared at each other for quite a while before it finally sinks to him that I am actually in front of him.

"H-hi Jin. I-i did not expect to see you here." He said, scanning me from head to foot. His stares linger on my legs and on my wheelchair.

"Hi Mr. Jeon. Goodmorning. Nice to see you again." I bowed.