Part 23

His hand travels down again to my waist pulling me closer to his, kiss never breaks as he guide me to my bed and lay me down. Pinning my body with his. I think I already lost my senses.

His weight pressing me under. His left thigh slips between my legs intentionally rubbing it against my almost hard member. My hips thrust in an instant. My moan muffled by his deep sloppy kisses. I never felt this sudden rush of excitement before.

I think he feels that i am getting aroused as he gently presses his thigh again to my center, causing me to push my hips forward chasing for the sensation. I gasp. Tae uses the opportunity to slip his tongue inside my mouth. Hungrily seeking for my own. i tried to fight back. Our tongue battling for dominance. We kiss harder with intense need. I realize that I'll never have enough of this. Never and I want to taste him more.

I gasped for air as he finally breaks from the kiss. He yanked his shirt and throw it on the floor. He hovers over me, staring down at me, trying to dominate while he starts to unbutton my shirt, pushing it on the side. He dive right in and start licking my nipple. His other hand reached for the other and rub, pinch and play with it. I rake my fingers through his hair my mouth open screaming silently. My hard member starts to get painful under my tight pants rubbing against his stomach.

He went up again and yanked my pants and boxers off, tugging them over my feet and threw them to the floor. My face turned red of the thought that I am fully exposed in front of him. I watched him remove his own. I swallowed as his long thick cock sprung free from his boxers.

Taehyung

I lean my head down for an angle. I stroke his cock several times before finally lowering my head.

"Wait wait!" I heard Seokjin said pulling me by the hair. I look up.

"Why? What's wrong?" I'm worried that he's not enjoying what we're doing.

"I... i'm not ready.." He stuttured.

"Not ready? For?" I asked, frowning.

I saw him blush, his pink cheeks compliment the innocent and delicate look in his eyes, "Uhhh.. f-for that."

"That? What that?" I can see how embarrassed on what I'm about to do.

"Tae.."

"Oh shut up Jin!" I said as I licked his slit with the tip of my tongue. His muscle tenses as he grabbed my wrist.

"nnngghhhh.." He grunts.

I work my tongue on him licking from the root up to the underside of his cock, circling my tongue around his sensitive head, drenching his lap with my saliva. I love the sound of his moans and how his hips buck whenever my tongue touches his shaft.

His moans say it all, he wanted more. I began to wrap my lips around the head of his cock, gently sucking it off while kneading his balls with my free hand. I lowered my mouth over his entire length burying it deep inside my mouth.

Slowly, I start bobbing my head up and down. Moving my tongue around the head of his shaft. He kept on groaning with pleasure as I began to hallow my cheeks to intensify my sucking. "Ohhhh god.." he uttered, i love the sound of his moans, fuming and full of desires. I slobbered all over his length down to his balls and to his lap as his cock hits the back of my throat. His wholeness completely buried inside my mouth. He pressed his thigh against my cheek and thrust his hips forward, burying his shaft deeper. I moaned by his sudden thrust sending vibrations all over his cock. I knew he was nearing orgasm as his moans getting louder and sounds more desperate.

I began to massage his rim, teasing his hole with my index finger. I use the saliva that dripped to his balls to ease the entrance. I gradually push my index finger inside, feeling how his tight muscle wrapped around my finger. I slowly thrust it in and out before adding another one feeling the warmness as his ass sucks in my fingers. I hear him whimpered. I looked at him, his mouth wide open and his eyes shut tight, tears on his cheeks. I began probing my two fingers in his ass, flexing my fingers expertly. Pulling out and sank them in again and again and again and again.

"Ohhhh.. Tae... hyung...." He screamed. His legs started to quiver as he erupted inside my mouth. His orgasm is so intense I quickly bob my head up and down, forcing myself to swallow all his cum, struggling to breathe through my nose. I let his cock linger inside my mouth until he get down off his high before kissing the tip softly.

"You like it babe?" I looked at his lust filled eyes. He nods. His breathing still heavy, lips still swollen from our intense kissing earlier. I push his damp hair away from his forehead to get a better view of his pinkish face. "You're so beautiful Jin." I whispered to him, admiring the beauty underneath me.

I position myself on top of him, aligning my cock on his hole. "I'm scared." He said while staring at me as if asking for care and assurance. "Am i the first?" I said looking at him so lovingly. He nods. I kissed his lips softly. "Please trust me Jin. Just look at me babe okay?" His eyes glistened as he nods, wrapping his arms around my neck.

I slowly thrust my hips, gently pressing the tip of my cock on his hole. He jerked when the head finds its way inside. I slowly push my cock in, letting his warm hole suck it deeper until all my length is inside. "Ohhhhhh fuck!" He yelps, his fingers sunk on my shoulder. I kiss his lips to muffle his cries while waiting for him to adjust to my girth. Soon after, I started to grind my hips, slowly. "Look at me babe." I ordered. I want him to look at me as I devoured him, making him mine. All mine.

I grab on to his waist as I pound him. Getting faster and harder. I groaned by the tightness of his ass. I began ramming his hole, hard and deep. Jin just keep on moaning never breaking eye contact with me. His lust filled eyes made me pound on him ruthlessly. He screamed my name once more as spurt of hot cum shoots on his chest. I continue to thrust my cock, gyrating and rotating my hips. Pummeling his prostate. "Oh my god Tae.. so good.." He muttered. Eyes still with me. I plunged deeper, pulling halfway and slamming all back in with force, leaving him screaming and cursing as he release his third. Cumming so intense, just like his first. His huge spurt of cum now dripping on his sides making me lost it. I throw his legs on my shoulder to penetrate him deeper. "You're mine Seokjin.. Just mine." I growled as I slammed my cock inside him, pounding him relentlessly. After few more thrust, I can feel my cum building in my lower. I thrust faster, hard and deep as I release my cum inside him. I collapsed above him, capturing his swollen lips, tugging his lower between my teeth as I continue to thrust until I release all my cum inside.

I lie down beside him and pull him close. He bury his face on my chest. He is so exhausted with no strength to open his eyes. Probably because this is his first time. I hug him closer, I hear him snoring softly against my chest. My Seokjin completely spent and drained.

****

sorry for the delay. authornim currently baking cake and cupcakes. can't concentrate. hehe. love you all. 😁😘