Part 69

I know you all love this sign so I'll put it here
🔞🔞🔞 ahead

*****

The kids are excited for tonight especially Chanri as she's the one who requested for it. Taehyung invited my eomma and our close friends as the theater he rented is a private one.

"Harold will bring the kids and eomma to the theater." Taehyung said to me. "You get ready now. We will go first."

"Where are we going?" I asked.

"Stop asking and just change. 10minutes. I'll wait on the driveway."

Taehyung left me inside our bedroom completely dumbfounded.

He's waiting for me at the driveway. He reached out for my hand and pulled me closer. "I want you to trust me Jin. Take away all your worries and trust me, okay?"

I nod. I know it's about my panic attacks when I'm at the passenger seat. Taehyung opened the door and I went in.

I tried my best to stay calm as he drives. "Where are we going?"

He gave me a smirk. "We will reminisce something babe. Trust me. You will like this."

He turned left and I already have a clue. I know where he will take me and I'm starting to get nervous. I can't sit still as worries started to creep in.

From afar, I can already see the bridge. The very familiar bridge where I ranted on him about getting arrested. It worries me more now because I am three months pregnant. I don't want to go to jail pregnant.

He stopped under the bridge. My heart thumping faster. I think I swallowed too much of my saliva. My man really is something else.

I got lost with my thoughts that when I looked at him, he's already naked from his waist down. And he's smiling naughtily at me while licking his lips. "Strip now baby. Taetae Jr. can't wait." He said as he got something from his bag. Lube.

Though nervous, excitement took over. I love the adventurous and full of surprises Taehyung.

I remove my pants and boxer briefs. I bite my lower lip as I watch him stroke his cock with lube.

He crawled to my seat and pressed his lips hard against mine. i grabbed his head, pushing it towards me to deepen our kiss. He Reclined my seat causing me to gasp of the sudden downward motion.

He took the chance and slipped his tongue inside my mouth. Our tongues wrestles and tangles. I love how he tastes like everytime I suck his tongue.

I felt a cold gel drips on my ass before two of his fingers slid inside my hole. I moaned of the sudden invasion.

"We're.. g-going.. to the.. movie.. h-house.. like.. this.." I stammered and moaned against his lips as he continue pumping his fingers in my ass and giving me wet sloppy kisses.

"I.. booked.. a.. room.. baby.." He stopped from kissing me. And stared in my eyes. "So we can clean up and maybe.. a second round?" As he thrust his finger deep into me making me scream.

"Ohhh.. gosh Tae.. y-you're toooo goood... doing this to me.." I felt his teeth grazed on my shoulder and sunk on it. I grabbed on to his nape. This man will never leave me without a love bite. He continue to flex and rotate his fingers as he thrusts it in and out.

"Bend over baby." Taehyung's deep voice sounded even more sexy when he's arroused.

The passenger seat is a little cramped for us but I love it everytime our skin touches each other. He pulled out his fingers, bending it before pulling out completely making me wheeze.

I rest my chest on the back rest, just like the way I did the first time we did this inside  a car.

I felt the tip of his cock touched my hole. I can't wait to feel him inside me. And in no time, he plunged deep into me, filling my ass inch my inch. I can feel my hole being stretched as he ground himself deeper.

He starts to move his hips. He grabbed on my waist as he began thrusting faster. I put my arms around the headrest of the seat. The car began to rock and creak as he pummeled my ass with his hard long erection.

He pound my ass relentlessly as I explode my cum. Screaming his name. I grasped on his wrist as he continue to thrust his cock rough inside me.

i breathe in short, harsh gasps as I get down my high.

"Can you ride me baby?" Taehyung in his husky airy voice.

I crawled on the backseat. Allowing him to settle himself on the passenger seat first. He move the seat back to its original position before I crawled back, straddling him.

I run my thumb on his lower lip as i began to nip it with my teeth. I yank his lip making him groan while rubbing my ass on his hard on.

""You're my one horny man Tae.." I teased. Pressing my ass hard on him. He grunts. He caressed my sides, while he glide the tip of his nose on my chest, like he's scenting me. Before giving me an intense stare and a naughty smirk.

"Only to my horny Seokjin.." He whispered back as he lift my waist up and align his cock on my hole, rubbing his precum on my ass. I eased myself down onto him as his cock glided upward, deep inside me.

I began to gyrate my hips in slow, persistent circles. Making sure his cock is buried balls deep inside me. He pushed his hips upwards, hitting my spot. I shudder as precum began to drip out of my tip.

I hold on to his shoulders as I began to move up and down, our skin slapping,  as i pressed down to meet his upward thrust.

"Damn baby.. you're so fucking amazing!" He bites on his lips. He keeps on grinding his hips while I move faster. I pressed my hips frantically against him.

"I'm almost there Tae..." I said as I feel the spasm building in my stomach.

"Cum for daddy baby.. Cum for me.." He tightened his grip on my waist as he began to move his hips upwards. Fast and deep. I moaned hard as his cock continue hitting me prostate.

He slammed his cock hard before I shoot my cum on our stomach. I felt him filling me up with his cum. I lolled my head on his shoulder as I continue milking his cock by gyrating my hips.

I Pulled his cock out. He embraced me and gave me soft kisses on my lips.

****
TBC...