Ch 18

2 years later

2 years later

"Julianna get back here mommy isn't done with your hair! Julianna please!" I yelled running after my 1 and a half year old who was just learning to walk around. Well more like run. The minute that little girl realized she could move standing up she was on a mission to go anywhere and get into anything. "Julianna!"

"Well hello little one where are you running off to?" Letty coos at her baby sister quickly scooping her up and resting her on her hip. "Don't you know you aren't supposed to run away from Moma?" She boops the younger girl on the nose walking over to me so I can finish getting us both ready.

"Is he here yet? Wendy's freaking out because I haven't seen Angel yet," I explain carefully pushing Juliana's tiny hand away as she reaches to play with my dangling earrings.

"Yeah dad and him just showed up. He looks stressed but that's Angel I wouldn't worry to much," Letty reassures.

"Okay send your dad to my room when he has a minute ya?" Letty agrees before running back off into the mass of people. I never would have guessed that Wendy and Angel would be getting married but here we were. Wendy was impatiently waiting for the show to get on the road and I was trying to rangle a todlar as I finished my makeup. So many things had changed since we first drove into Santa Pedro.

"You were asking for me?" Coco asks popping his head into the bedroom I'm in. A smile is stretched across his face when he notices Juliana fast asleep in her flower girls dress. How that girl can go from 100 to 0 so quickly I'll never understand. "You look beautiful. You both do."

"Come let me fix your tie," I begin to fuss with the tie standing a little closer to him then I have in years. "It shouldn't have been us shouldn't it?" I question watching his lips with curious eyes. Had I made a mistake letting him go. Had I acted to fast. I had learned so much about myself these past two years, and Johnny had been there through it all. Letting me keep my distance when needed and pulling me close when I asked. He was perfect in so many ways and imperfect in a way that made him still human. Still incredible. Still the man I was in love with, and I don't think I was okay it being from a distance any longer. I wanted us back. No I needed us back.

"Things happen for a reason Karma," he smiled. "Who says it still may not be us one day?"

"I love you."

"And I love you," he stared at me curiously. I was about to close the distance between us when someone knocked on the door letting us know we were about to get the show on the road. I reluctantly walked away from Coco stopping for a moment before leaving to get Wendy. "Can we start again? You and me? Is that an option."

"Of course it's an option. You and I we end up together in the end Karma Knowles I've never stopped believing that."