⟶ RAHASYA

『 Chapter 3 』

Chapter 3

⤐ ♤ « 〚♞〛 » ♤ ⬷

Stepping our from her separated nook in the locker room, Y/N realized that she was the last one in there. Looking at the bags at the bases of the wooden benches, the girl observed the items and personalizations of each of her female classmates. She tried to guess which bag belonged to each girl, but she then realized she only knew Uraraka, and couldn't name or infer anything about or anyone in her class.

She began to walk out of the exit before she paused, turning towards the mirror that was hung in the wall beside her. She looked at her face and admired the open helmet once again, her hands fell down and fiddled with the items on her utility belt. Her mind began to wonder to tactics she could use to make a noteworthy impression on her peers in this battle, knowing that combat was her strong suit. Her favorite tactic was as simple as anything, but it was highly effective.

Intimidation.

"Hey, T.R.A.V.E.S.T.Y?"

"Yes, Miss Hidaka? How may I assist you?" The A.I. answered from inside the open sides of the mask.

"Is there a way to change how my voice sounds when the sides are closed?"

"There is. I have a voice modifier programed into me."

"Do you think you could replace my voice with yours? Or a least with something just as sinister?" Y/N questioned, thinking that the sound of the A.I. sounded very eerie and mature, something that would frighten her teen peers.

"The objective has been completed. When the helm closes, your voice shall be in tune with mine but with more 'sinister' undertones as you put it."

"Thank you, T.R.A.V.E.S.T.Y." Y/N said with the tiniest bit of gratitude, but she regretted it, knowing it really didn't mean much as the A.I. wasn't a real person. "Mask." She ordered, followed by, "Re-sheathe."

"Copy."

The sides of the helmet snapped shut with a satisfying click, signaling that all functions were running at full speed. The katanas ceased clanging against each other, sounding Y/N to understand that they were locked back into place and concealed in her bodysuit. She still held the element of surprise with her blades, as well as her quirk.

The tunnel leading out to the battlefield was longer than expected, and Y/N was starting to worry if she would be late. But, wanting to conceal all of her energy for the inevitable fight, she continued to saunter at her own pace. Her boots clipping against the ground was the only thing to be heard, but the bright sun shining from the farthest end of the tunnel was the most encapsulating thing of all.