Chapter 19

Chantel's P.O.V.

"You two broke our hearts and we have to break you guys." Summer said "You will never get away with this, my family has some people in some very high places and we will make sure the both of you go away for a very long time." I say

"Well Chantel I hope that is not a threat, because I don't take very kindly to threats. Because when I get threatened I do things like this." he punches and behind to wham on Isaiah almost to unconsciousness

"That is why I don't take to kindly to threats." he rubs the gun against Bailey's head

"Get that filthy gun off of my child's head." Isaiah jumps up and runs and attempts to tackle David, David shoots but he missed his head and the bullet hits him in the chest.

Isaiah's P.O.V.

The bullet hits my chest and I fall and cover my hand over my chest and Chantel runs over and begins to cry and yell at David and Summer.

"Babe please don't die, Bailey needs you, and I most of all need you. I don't know what I would do without you."

All of a sudden I see the gun fall because Maximus shoots David in his hand. My sister tackles Summer and Maximus tackled David.

"Someone hurry up and call 911 Isaiah needs help fast." Chantel's screams

Chantel's P.O.V.

"Chantel?" Isaiah calls my name "yes" "I want you to know that you have made me the happiest man in life. Everyday I woke up I thanked God for giving me another day to see you and to see Bailey. I thank you forgiving me a child that can be apart of me and you. I want you to know that I will always love you and I will always love Bailey, and I will be looking down on you."

I am crying at this point because I have came to the realization that Isaiah may actually die, but I can't actually let him know that.

"Isaiah don't you talk like that, you and I are gonna have many more kids together."

"Chantel I love you" Isaiah says as he takes his last breath and the paramedics come in. The put him on the stretcher and I get in the ambulance also.

🌟🌟🌟🌟🌟🌟🌟🌟🌟🌟🌟🌟🌟

Sorry this chapter is shorter but the next chapter will be longer.

Wonderful chapter, Do you think Isaiah will die? how long will David and Summer get in prison or will they go free?

Can't wait for next chapter I will try and upload in the next couple of hours.