Chapter 21

Alexis P.O.V.

"Hey Lily go upstairs to your room and watch tv for a little while." I tell Lily I go and grab my Iphone 6 plus and go to my contacts and dial Maximus and go out on the front porch and talk to him.

"Hey Alexis what's going on?" "Chantel is here, she came up banging on the door and just said she needed to see Bailey and she didn't tell us what was wrong." "She just wants someone to remind her of Isaiah and Bailey is the closest thing to him and I am pulling in now."

We hung up the phone and I went back inside and Max came in a couple of minutes after me with dinner. "Hey hey everybody" Lily comes running down the stairs. "I brought dinner, Lauren, and Lily go and grab something to eat and I will be in there in a minute."

Maximus P.O.V.

I go and I just sit by Chantel and don't say anything. "Hey Max can you go and get Bailey's things so we can head back to the hospital before Isaiah gets out of surgery." "Okay, but I don't think it's a good idea to take Bailey." She begins to get irritated and begins to raise her voice.

"What do you mean you don't think it's a great idea to take her with me? She's my child is she yours? I didn't think so I need you to get her car seat put it into Angelic's car and let me leave."

"Okay I will I need you to calm down and we are gonna go with you okay, so just incase you need some help. Alexis and Lily we have to go and Lauren ride with Chantel."

We get everyone's things and head back to the hospital hopefully we get there before Isaiah gets out of surgery.

Isaiah's P.O.V.

I head into this room that has like a camera and they are following my family. I look down and I see Chantel holding Bailey and crying. I see the doctors working on me and trying to stop the bleeding and get the bullet out of me. Meanwhile David and Summer I see them sitting in a police station in hand cuffs.

I think I am gonna go back but I don't know when do I wait till right after or for awhile? I am at a crossroads what do I do??

Doctor Coopers's P.O.V.

I after I sow Isaiah's chest up we don't know what is gonna happen after he begins to recover whether he will be a potato or an active member of society. After I scrub out I go and tell the family how Isaiah is doing and our prediction for how he will be doing.

"Mrs. Walter?" "yes" "Okay, we removed to bullet and stop the bleeding. Right now he is on a ventilator and we don't know when he is gonna come off but we will try and wing him off of the ventilator. You will be able to see him in just a moment after he is out of recovery."

5 weeks later

Chantel's P.O.V.

Isaiah has been on this ventilator a little bit over a month and he holds Bailey everyday at nap time. I pray and pray for God to bring him back but now I am beginning to loose hope. I have had the papers to take him off of the but I have always believed and I think I am going to sign them today.....