Chapter 23

Chantel P.O.V.

"Max can you come and get his bag so we can go back to the hospital."

We grab all of his things and took them back to the hospital.

Isaiah P.O.V.

As I was laying content and I saw my wife come in with my Nike duffel bag and Maximus carrying Bailey in her car seat a few seconds later.

"Hey what's up MP? Man have I missed you." "Yeah, I've heard you only have been awake for a few hours and you have totally been yourself." Yeah I am so glad that you guys brung my things for me to take a shower. I feel dirty although I was given sponge baths by my wife and not the nurses." Chantel playfully slaps my non injured arm.

"Hey you can't hit an injured man." I said "Yeah I can if he is a pain in my side as much as he was before. Okay I brought you some things for tonight and I will ask them if they can change your sheets while your showering and we can go get some lunch in the cafeteria.

I brought axe body wash, toothbrush, toothpaste, brush and comb, razors, house slippers, volt green and blue nike elite shorts, white t-shirt, light green polo shirt, fitted jeans, polo jacket, polo beanie, and his Canary LeBron's."

"okay thanks babe, if you would help me to the bathroom and you know in the shower also." I wink at her and she blushes.

"Maximus hold Bailey and we are gonna go and get him cleaned up." Chantel winks at Maximus

"Ewwwww y'all just nasty but in the hospital , I am gonna take my niece to go and get something to eat. She don't need to know her mommy and daddy getting freaky in the hospital. You ought to be ashamed of yourself."

MP took Bailey with him and let's just say my shower was pleasurable going along with what we did in the bathroom.

"Babe that shower was awesome, I feel clean and I feel like the tub was a pile of dirt." I said feeling relieved after my shower.

"Yeah here are your nike Sandals let's go and meet Max downstairs for dinner and come back and pack because your going home tomorrow."

As we were going out of the room I saw Summer. "Summer what are you doing here? You were arrested. Oh wait I know daddy came to the rescue and bailed you out." "You guessed right"

Chantel turned and saw her and she told them to call the police to arrest her and security to detain her.

"Summer you are not to come with in 2000 feet to us, out property or any of our family" "Well I decided to see if he wanted to come back to this side away from you the Nigger." I just was about to defend my wife when she told me "no"
"First of all we are deeply in love and if he wanted a white women i'm sure he really wouldn't want a gold-digging whore like you, but if he wanted one I am sure he could have a lot more choices to pick from than you.Also if you knew the definition of a Nigger than you would know you are one. And if you ever went in the hood and before you even get the nig out you would around you with razor blades and lemon juice." Chantel said
After she said that the security came and detained her and later she was arrested and taken back to the precinct.
A month later
Chantel's P.O.V.
Today is the beginning of the trial, I am very nervous about seeing David he had ways of intimidating people without a move of a muscle. I wore these black pants, white shirt and a dark blue blazer, rose gold watch, and my black red bottom heels. Isaiah wore these dark khakis pants, light blue button down shirt, grey shawl neck, and his dark brown oxfords.
We decided not to take Bailey with us to keep her from irritating her anymore and she has a cold and we don't want to make it more worse than it needs to be. I drove us over there because Isaiah is still in his sling he has about 4-5 months left in it. So we took her to my parents and they said they would keep a close eye and she could spend the night there and giving us a break. Sort of me because Isaiah can't do really much because he is down one arm.
"Chantel pay attention to the road and stop texting we literally just left her 5 minutes ago." Isaiah told me "I know but this will be the longest she has even been away from us I just want to make sure she has everything and she has her cold medicine." I say "Chantel sweetheart you are having separation anxiety from Bailey." "No I am not it's just that she is not that old and she may forget us and she may not love us anymore." I say, I feel as if I am starting to go off on the deep end.
"Chantel, Chantel, calm down sweetheart it's for one night okay and if anything goes wrong or if they need anything I am sure they will either text or call you."
We arrive at the court house and we meet up with Maximus and Alexis and Isaiah's sisters. "Alexis where is Lily?" I ask "Oh she is at my moms house for the day, I didn't want her around this just for her protection she had already seen a lot at the house when Isaiah got shot......no offense Isaiah" Alexis states "none taken, I totally agree she shouldn't have had to see that because she's too young to understand what the problem was." Isaiah says apologetically
"Alright, guys shall we get his on the road?" Maximus says breaking our conversation amongst Alexis, Isaiah, and me.?