Prisoner Chapter 4

It scared the living hell out of me when I was about to kill Margarita Mays, an innocent person, but that wasn't the only thing that was scaring me, this Fake Caleb that I'm somehow getting used to is trying to tear my life into a dangerous route of killing, pain, anger and the struggles of containing myself.

I didn't want anyone to know about this anymore, I've came to the terms of keeping these events to myself but it only worsen around Valerie Graydon, Scott Gaines and David Daher. They are still attempting on trying to help me but there weren't much left to give.

Soon, I was pulling myself away from my parents and the more I grew away from them, my father returned from Montana along with Eliza Graydon, my father's sister.

Eliza was slowly becoming a little disabled; her mind is still having a grip between the horrifying events. Turns out Eliza was the only one who was the sole survivor, meaning that she will be living through some of the events from her dreams or from trigger words. The only thing that will be changing around the house is the acceptance, along with a strong sense of depression around the house. Despite on how careful the family needs to be when talking about the recent tragedy.

By the time that me, Valerie and our friends, Scott Gaines, Cindy Cole, Darcy Gray, Ryan Gonzales, Joy Shepard and John Lewis.

Thankfully for the whole evening at home just working on homework, I wasn't having any more problems that deals with the same situation of the Fake Caleb. It was like he was trying everything to ruin my entire life, turn it into a terrible and dark path, a path that I wasn't wanting...

Most of the time of the evening is checking up on my Aunt Eliza, her light auburn hair is starting to fade into silver streaks just only at the center of her scalp, her green eyes matches towards Valerie's green eyes, her expression looked shocked with a hint of sadness and a little speck of insanity.

I felt bad for Eliza, despite being a part of the wreck and the case of the serial killer's random kills, it was horrifying for her and for being a sole survivor it pretty much changed everything in her mind, her perspectives on life and learned how the world can be that scary. I also got the feeling that Aunt Eliza was diving into a cell, being a prisoner now that she's developing some mental disabilities.

"Hey Aunt Eliza, it's me, you're nephew, Caleb... I'm sorry that you went through all of that, but I've been needing to tell you that you're not alone on this, we're all grieving together as a family" I said, not trying to give her more on her mind but it wasn't my point of being here next to another family member going through a mental breakdown.

Honestly, it may as well be unrelated to what I'm going through, a different sort of mental breakdown because this was likely to be more strange and got a few different activities apart of these horrifying events.

Although, Eliza won't be able to speak since she' still in a state of shock, she actually going to end up staying with us for quite a while possibly.

By the time of the last week of school is around the corner, my sister and my friends are finally able to have one last time together before summer arrives.

Cindy Cole, a girl with blonde curly hair that is long enough to go past her shoulders and halfway down her back, her interesting brown eyes are mixed as hazel with some blue around her irises, she has an interesting birthmark that almost looks like the shape of a star that is located on her outer ankle. Cindy is one of the girls who are not very girly, girly like because she's likely to be more of a punk, her personality is a mix of caring, sometimes she's a little aggressive, loyal and strong kind of woman even if she's been a orphan for half of her life. Yet it's Cindy's age that is surprising... she's only seventeen and ever since she was eight she was a runaway and landed in Pennsylvania, Berks.