Darkness Left In The Past Chapter 6

Finally after a few years of the last encounter with the insanity of unexplained events, everything abruptly stopped when I finally got out of the house, the money I've earned was one of the greatest things that ever happened to me, I was able to spend the money on a car, while I was able to spend my Finally after a few years of the last encounter with the insanity of unexplained events, everything abruptly stopped when I finally got out of the house, the I've earned was one of the greatest things that ever happened to me, I was able to spend the money on a car, while I was able to spend my money to buy a house that is in Maryland, Annapolis. It wasn't a bad place to live in but it was a place to involve hurricanes, at least I was growing close to a place that I actually found a home that makes me feel comfortable.

The day arrived when I was just then moving out of my parent's house, and into a comfortable place that almost have the same vibes to my parent's place.

The front door of the house was white colored, the outside walls are a tainted dull gray blue, it has a patio on the front to enjoy weather and around the streets of the city, the moment when I walked in the house, the living room was on the left while the right was a smaller front living room, behind the large living room was the dining area and across the dining area was the kitchen. When I walked upstairs to the second floor the first room was the bathroom, next to that was the master bedroom to where I might enjoy my time, across the master bedroom was a second room that would be perfect for an office, across the bathroom and aside the other room was a third bedroom that would be perfect for a guest room. Like if Valerie would want to hang out for a couple of days, or mom and dad would like to do the same plus we could add in some blow up mattresses to make it more suitable.

Although, it will be a tough to get two beds up the stairs since one of the bedrooms will be considerate of being a guest bedroom, along with the third room that is across the master bedroom will be my office.

It might take me a few months to get everything set up and officially moved in. The budget wasn't too expensive for this house to be bought but it made me feel like it was home. All of the detailed work on the house had really caught my attention and I knew it was one of the coziest places to be at.

One of the other reasons why I like the house, was how there was a part of the lakeside ocean view that looks like a normal lake from the back patio, thankfully its one of the nicest view that looks beautiful outside and I loved it.

"Caleb, dear! You're bags are down here and the moving trucks are also here!" shouted Kimberly Graydon; along I can hear Valerie talking to dad that I could barely hear. So I made my way down the stairs and helped my family to move some boxes in the house.

"Here, let me help, mom" I said as I was holding onto one of the heaviest boxes, but compared to me as a athlete that I wanted in my future, had actually did some tricks to get me into the Maryland Police Force and it made me get stronger to carry heavy items, especially heavy guns.

The one thing that I am happy to happen was not only the for my family, but also how they give me the respect to move out of the house in Pennsylvania.

"Thanks, Caleb, wow that took, a lot of out of me, I'm sure all of us needs some rest and even that drive was crazy to get here," Mom said as she was now taking a breather one of the chairs in the large living room. The living room was a perfect size of sixty feet width and fifty feet length, the walls was a shade of light indigo but not so dark, the carpet is the same from upstairs yet soft stand on.

"It would take a while for all of this to be worked on, but I'm sure that everyone would like takeout for dinner" I smiled and thought it might be a good idea, the thought of pizza was a nice touch although it was perfect on a day like this.