Oppression Chapter 19

Sinister laughter is now all there is, for me, a sensation of ultimate power of a god and a disgusting meat suit, I couldn't believe how Caleb was such a loser and unaware of what I had planned for. I may have tricked these insects for my personal gain, but it was so easy to get them in my traps.

Pathetic.

There is no more of little Caleb Graydon; no more of his heart but his soul is now forever mine.

Now that I have killed and ate my rival for all of this time, this is now all I am...

Powerful enough to turn this world INTO MINE!

Nothing else but me!

Sa-Kra-Neph!

"Looks like this has gotten real, so let's say that this is the BEST PART!" I laughed, as I saw all of Caleb's friends in all different fighting positions, this just cute, trying to free a god from a god... but more of a lost dumbass human being who is refusing a destiny that won't submit to.

Some things will be manageable to and to obtain, but this one thing that I have was Cask-Kiel's powers.

Looking at my mutated black ooze with faint green visible scales, I turned these fingers into fists, I was finally able to control his powers and quickly, instead of bright yellow hue of lightning, it was changed into a green hue of electrical magic instead, because of my control over Caleb's mind, body and soul.

"So...how do you like me now?" I said now that I was able to become something greater.

"You think you can stop us? That you can actually do this?" The one who is named Eddie Young, he flickered his fire magic back on his hands, his hands have a white color and some scales forming as well.

"I can and I will, yet you think that I am just a lonely bastard...unlike you..." I said it was quite a thing to actually wield something that I can make...this will be very amusing.

I struck the magic straight towards Eddie and soon the lightning was then surrounded around him like an electrical shield, nonstop flashing and he was trying to break his little cage, Eddie was trying to move his arms up to strike an attack, but was unable to make his magic flicker back to life.

I just chuckled with glee and soon I shrunk the magic closer to his body to decrease the stability, and increased the intensity of magic flashing super fast. Eddie was groaning in until a young woman named Chastity Shamoon, was able to throw a bottle of holy water right at me. I stumbled back and felt Caleb's skin being burnt, until I saw small leaks of the water forming a tight chain around my neck, throat and mouth.

"Never mess with us you bitch!" Layla said as she was about increasing her magic around my throat and in my mouth, suddenly I was about to gargle but was just laughing and playing with her.

"Nice try, Layla... did you actually forget that serpents are immune to drowning?" I asked with a sinister grin.

Without a warning I saw a knife almost being close to my eye, I held onto the wrist of the lonely ass gothic kid trying to be a tough guy. Jeremiah J. Newman.

"I've been expecting you for a long ass time, Jeremiah, I can't believe how much stronger you have become, but at the same time... you and you're family deserved to be murdered" I said with a smile but Jeremiah looked furious but deep down I can sense his and suicidal thoughts.

"SHUT UP!!!" Jeremiah screamed as he tried to penetrate my left eye with his strength, he tried to punch my face until I used my right hand to block his little sissy attack.

"Come on you sissy, you really think killing me would make things better? Try again I dare you!" I shouted as I opened my mouth and tried to bite off Jeremiah's face but when I was about to do that, I felt a familiar thing that once tried to restrain me centuries ago.