Divulge Chapter 17

"...What's going on?" I was tired, weak, in fear and in pain, unaware of what had happened, to feel multiple stings of pain on the back of my neck, a pill on my tongue and trying to spit it out, but I felt more like gulping it down, somehow Sa-Kra-Neph was screaming at me and tried to make me bite onto Jeremiah's hands. With no control of myself or for my own mind, body and soul I'm stuck in this endless torture...

"Don't worry, you're getting the help you deserve" Jeremiah said, his familiar blue eyes and the look on his face showed some determination to do something that must be done. Hopefully, not murdering me I would fight back to not get murdered. Although Jeremiah's black hair somehow just stayed the same and how his scar on his right neck was, as always, a little exposed from his dark gray shirt and his black leather jacket with matching jeans. Somehow I felt that Jeremiah is more different from before, unsure by different I was hoping it was a good kind of different.

"Help? I DON'T NEED YOU'RE HELP!" I lost control of my own voice, soon I felt something grow from my teeth, I knew it was something sharp enough to cut into flesh and bone, otherwise it was a pain for me to almost loose my mind from, Sa-Kra-Neph's control over me was so intense I grabbed my hair and felt like falling down, as if there was a massive tidal wave with just me in a little boat, I was growing dizzy and couldn't do anything but to hold on for dear life.

"Caleb, please! This demon may have you under its control, but you can control it! You just have to dig deep within you're heart to free yourself! Everyone is here to save you!" Jeremiah said but without one second to think of what to respond, I was suddenly feeling water squeezing around me, just to keep me restrained once but I felt it trickling over my shoulders, my arms, body and legs from making any sudden attacks. After I felt the water rushing and over my mouth I was then feeling the water boil hot, I was suddenly gurgling and trying to speak out but this hot water was now feeling like lava hot, not even realizing that it was showing off smoke all around me and in front of my eyes, I was terrified on what is going on?

Then I remembered the fight against Layla and Eddie...

Layla is cooperating with a water demon named Temperance and Eddie is doing the same with a fire demon dragon named Roderick. I remembered the demonic forms and the entire fight with gigantic titan size creatures. One of them was a red dragon glistening with every hue of red, then fading into a white dragon with the remaining blood orange eyes, while the other was a human female shape with many colors of blue and red eyes.

This is Eddie and Layla's magic to keep me restrained.

Sudden I felt like blacking out and sleep but this lava hot water attack on me is so painful, I wasn't able to do anything but feeling all of this wrath pressing onto my body. I was groaning in pain and didn't seem to care if I was burning.

"Layla! Eddie! Stop!" Jeremiah shouted at them and throws something at them to stop using their magic on me.

"Why not? Caleb is lost! Can't you see that? How many more times are you going to do things you're way? It won't work!" Layla spat back at Jeremiah.

"Says the Satanic Witch who was never redeemed! You and you're dog! Is the reason why he was involved in you're ritual practices! IN THE FIRST PLACE!" Jeremiah yelled at both Layla and Eddie.

"Call me a dog one more time and I will rip out all of you're organs! We were only doing that just to get over this one deal, with Sa-Kra-Neph and Zachary's plan! Besides we had no idea that douche bag was going all on his own!" Eddie snarled at Jeremiah and from my angle I saw Eddie walk up towards Jeremiah and I can faintly see white scales manifest in front of my eyes on, Eddie's cheek and most of his face was being half transformed into a lizard, when I saw Eddie's right eye I instantly remembered his blood orange eyes from the attempt of bringing Margarita into this mess, along with the battle of me, Layla and Eddie himself and so much more.