Variance Chapter 10

"Well?" Sa-Kra-Neph taunted Margarita, Scott, David, Annie and Tyler, even if everyone was terrified at this awkward moment everyone wasn't sure what to do now.

I was grunting and groaning from the painful strength being wrapped around my body, I was squirming to be released but from this mass and supernatural strength...

"JUST LEAVE THEM OUT OF THIS!" I shouted at this massive beast, the Serpent quickly made a swift move towards me, Sa-Kra-Neph decided to squeeze me tighter in it's grip, almost crushing my rib cage just to make me shut up and when he did I screamed out in pain.

"Stop!" Valerie finally broke the silence and her voice was shouted in the air, she felt confident all of a sudden she didn't know where the confidence was coming from, although she had to do something to make this stop.

I continued to scream out in pain and didn't get the chance to say anything or do anything to get out of this, I was somehow getting a lot of negative essence and have no control over this.

Out of nowhere Sa-Kra-Neph was also screaming out in pain until everyone was hearing two different voices being spoken in a different foreign language, whoever they were they knew how to weaken this beast, instead I was the one getting the pain, Sa-Kra-Neph wasn't actually getting affected at all so I was showing the struggles against this, my neck was just getting so aggressive to being snapped at any second, I was growling and grunting from this immense pain, I left my body just wiggling around in Sa-Kra-Neph's grasp around me.

"You two again... what will it take to make you two to just DIE!?" Sa-Kra-Neph was furious and flared up in rage, he was able to strike at the two mysterious people being shrouded in darkness but was unable to strike with it's fangs. There was some invisible force that was protecting the mysterious people, one of the figures looked tall and muscular to a strong man, the other one seems to have long curled hair with the outline of a woman and she was half a quarter shorter than the man on her right.

"Because you can't kill the bloodline of the Pharaoh's protectors..." the woman said as she and the man was continuing to speak in a foreign language, as I was dealing with the all of this intense pain, the miserable burning sensations, the roars of screaming and animal like sounds.

"Then I will kill one soul at a time!" Sa-Kra-Neph hissed and quickly struck around Margarita and coiled her in a tight hold along with Valerie back to back, they both grunted and screamed in fear, which only made this Serpent to grow more stronger.

"Never underestimate me you stupid humans! You are all but servants and sacrifices to feast on! If I can't kill you two... then I hope you won't mind if I kill these two lovely sweets? I can't wait to just devour them and I will at least have the second Pharaoh soul to eat!" Sa-Kra-Neph said and threatened to kill my sister and David's adoptive daughter, it was now becoming a burden for me, I couldn't believe how strong this monster is, I tried to fight back and soon I was becoming more weakened. I could tell that whenever I felt enough energy or a good amount of strength, it was being drained from me to Sa-Kra-Neph.

Valerie groaned from the crushing pain around her spine and rib cages, even Margarita was getting the same pain that Valerie was getting, the pain was increasing and soon either it was Valerie or Margarita that are both being crushed already.

"LET THEM GO!" I screamed at the top of my lungs and somehow this time, I felt a strange surge of power rushing through my veins, through my chest, through my arms, into my fingers and I saw this golden yellow glow just flashing in front of my eyes, it was zigzagging in what looks like a lightning glitching through my veins, soon I felt a powerful scream as I felt this power flowing through my mouth and my eyes. The last thing I saw was a hue of yellow being formed around my irises.