Exorcism Chapter 20

After waking up from the Scarab Spell being completed all over Caleb, I was in a substituted position, the beetles are now fading away slowly from Caleb's face, I can see again, I can hear, breath and smell death again. The only thing that I can feel is the remaining pain from the beetle's bite marks, although that is the next thing to fade, I was able to see Caleb's wrists being in chains, I was able to look down to see his ankles also in chains, but that wasn't the only thing, there was rope tide down around his knees in a large amount from his ankles to the upper thighs, along with ropes on both arms and over the elbows, most importantly is the large rope from the waist to the chest, with some chains over Caleb's neck, basically all of the chains were burning onto Caleb's skin, sizzling like fire and melting onto this kind of metal.

"Crucifixium, a rare metal that has the ability to declare detection of demons within a possessed host, not just only demons, but for creatures who has the ability to possess, can be restricted or to degenerate to their powers, leaving the human host to cooperate with any trial, interrogation and exorcism...heh... can be found on all seven continents kept by tribes all around the world, melted with Obsidian and hidden beneath the second layer of the Upper Mantle... who's the smart guy now?" Said an anonymous voice that I couldn't detect whom it was, it was someone who is right behind me in above a large set of stairs that leads to a second floor.

"It's not just being smart is it? Caleb's friends and family trying to find any kind of help, to restore his soul, to return his humanity, to bring back his heart in my darkness and the power of war... a battle to his death..." I said as I giggled and turned my head to the left, seeing a clear red rug with white marbled flooring, in a small distance I can see a few rows of wooden chairs, I knew that this is a man with purified heart and a cleansed soul.

"You've been through a lot of suffering haven't you? A demon who is prolonging a revenge against you're rival, the mighty Castiel, but in you're version... Cask-Kiel...I've never came across a demon who is powerful enough to go in a fight against the Devil himself...but you are not him... not strong nor powerful enough to face the fallen angel..." said the man, he sounded like he's in his early forties, his footsteps against the stairs tells me that he's around six foot two feet tall, his scent smells like he's from the United States along with the smell of Roses and Queen Anne Laces, although he does have a deep voice, his heartbeat tells me that he's brave enough to face me for being a Deliverance Minister.

"Says the man who doesn't know the word suffering, you really think I know how to fight a god? God himself hides behind his guardians, sending one angel to defeat a serpent who is hell-bent on destroying everything? I. Am. A. God. And what are you going to do about it? Ha! Like you will, for being a guardian, he's the disgusting liar... I'm just fixing all of his problems... devouring every soul, causing the chaos for you useless worms! The fear that you feel in all of you're hearts, the endless pain and torment that all of you go through, what more do you want me to say? Life is nothing and why does all of you matter in this world? Trying to live until everything becomes useless and boring? That rage... all of you're venom in you're blood is what makes me... Who. I. Am. Now...unless you are the one trying to talk me out of this?" I said, the hunger and the thirst returns as I licked my tongue around Caleb's face, the snarling anger as the man who is walking towards me in a circle, he was in the same clerical collar, black pants and shoes just like Amber was wearing the last time I saw her.

The man has an expression, a fearlessly bold kind of confidence and bravery to face me head on, his brown eyes were purely calm, his brownish blonde hair moves upwards, a small beard prickling on his upper lips with a smile, but all he will get from me is this anger that will never cease, an anger that I loved and how strong I'm suppose to be!