~Prince Of Gods~

Image above was drawn by @_jinpansuki_

A baby, made of clay and sand, lay beneath the 12 gods. Crying could be heard throughout the crystal clear beach. "He's beautiful," The God of beauty and passion, Aphrodite commented.

The infant had green forest hair that shimmered in the sunlight, freckles covered his chubby face, the most noticeable feature being his beautiful snowy white wings. Two armbands crafted onto his dainty wrists.

"We shall raise him, he needs to be able to control our powers, we shall help him on this island until he becomes of age to be our prince. Until then, we shall take refuge here," The god of the sky and thunder, Zeus had said to his fellow brothers and sisters. He got the approval from the rest of the gods with small nods.

Zeus, King of the Gods, ruler of Mount Olympus. God of the sky, lightning, and thunder.

Hera, Queen of Gods, goddess of marriage, women, childbirth, and family.

Poseidon, God of the Seas, water, storms, hurricanes, earthquakes, and horses.

Demeter, Goddess of the Harvest, fertility, agriculture, nature and seasons.

Athena, Goddess of wisdom, handicraft, and warfare.

Apollo, God of light, the sun, prophecy, philosophy, truth, inspiration, poetry, music, arts, medicine, healing and plague.

Ares, God of war, violence, bloodshed and manly virtues.

Aphrodite, Goddess of love, pleasure, passion, procreation, fertility, beauty and desire.

Hephaestus, God of the forge, craftsmanship, invention, fire, and volcanoes.

Hermes, God of travel, commerce, communication, borders, eloquence, diplomacy, thieves and games.

Artemis, Goddess of the Moon and of the Hunt.

And Dionysus, God of wine, the grapevine, fertility, festivity, ecstasy, madness, and resurrection.

Live on an Island, far from any men and women until this child has become of age. And that was the beginning of Izuku Midoriya's tale.

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

~4 years later~

Giggling, the green-haired child ran around the castle. "Hey! Izuku get back here!" yelled young-looking redhead, Artemis, a small smile on her face at the child's antics.

With his bright green curls bouncing along with his movements, he ran down the hallway, happy and carefree. He only stopped as he ran into a leg, falling onto his bottom. Looking up, his smile only grew.