~A Hero's Intern [Part 2]~

This is a short chapter, only 1500 words, but this number is NOT exact.

New York City...

Your Friendly Neighboorhood Spiderman.

Also known as Peter Parker, a simple guy with spider-like abilities for a quirk. Most kids his age had quirks, and of course there were a bunch of agencies there in the US. But, people only became heroes through actually heading over to the agency and being accepted in.

He got into the Avengers Agency through recommendation from the Tony Stark, amazing inventor, and intelligent no less.

Of course, he's already doing Hero work, but it's only under a mask, nobody knows who spiderman is... unless you count his best friend Ned Leeds.

Ned was a simple guy, he hadn't gotten a quirk as a kid, but it wasn't like being quirkless wasn't something big there in the US, a lot of people were quirkless and nobody acted as though it was a bad thing.

But even Flash got a quirk, it was a small speed enhancer, but he was still a jerk.

The doorbell rang, snapping him out of his daydream as he stood up out of his bed. His Aunt had already left for shopping, so he was along at home.

His brunette hair bouncing from the movement as he checked his phone, beggining to walk out of the room. Apparently he had gotten a message that he had completely missed, from Happy.

Looking out the window, he saw his friend which he had immediately opened the door to.

"Hey, Ned." He greeted the boy, bringing a hand to scratch the back of his head, a nervous tick.

"I've been ringing the doorbell for the past few minutes, man. Is there something the matter?" The dark-haired male asked him.

"Look, Happy said he's picking me up. I don't understand why though, I shouldn't have to go to my internship today." He explained, holding his cell to Ned's face, they both had walked inside and sat down in the living room.

"Well, if you're doing spiderman work today, I'll meet you after." His friend told him, and just as he did, a car horn beeped from just in front of his home.

They both looked up and outside to see a black car, that must've been Happy. "I'll see you later, Ned." Peter explained, leading the other boy out of his house after grabbing his bag, locking the door behind him as he jogged away.

"See you!"

As he made it to the car door, he immediately saw the familiar face of Happy Hogan, letting a small smile grace his features as he opened it and jumped in.

"Hey, Happy. What's up?" He layed back in the seat, hands folded behind his head.

"Mr. Stark asked me to pick you up on the way to the airport." Happy answered, turning around in his seat to speak to the kid.

"Why're you going to the airport anyways?" Peter asked him.

"You'll be having a new highschool buddy."

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

They made it to the big white building, full of citizens all walking in and out to meet loved ones or go on a trip. He felt uneasy as he was extremely nervous.

He was meeting another teen his age that wasn't Ned.

He was such an socially awkward guy, he doesn't know if he can handle meeting them. Well, they must've been at least his age, right?