~Entrance Exams~

"IZUKU HURRY THE FUCK UP OR WE'LL BE LATE!"

"COMING! JUST HOLD ON!"

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Today was a special day, it was the day of U.A's entrance exams! Sure they were nervous, but knowing that they at least had other friends there was comforting. Mina and Kirishima had told them a few months back they were applying for U.A as well, and Izuku was ecstatic while Bakugo said something on the lines of 'you better stay the fuck out of my way' and continued training.

Following Izuku's training regimen he ended up getting way more buff, and because of Izuku's presence, he is calm instead of his usually explosive words self. Kirishima and Mina would usually make sure to never anger him without Izuku around to make sure they don't get their heads blown right off their bodies.

Finally, Izuku came down, he was wearing a no sleeve hoodie, which had that zipper and wings space in the back, with feminine shorts. While Bakugo sported a black long sleeve muscle shirt and some sweatpants. He would have been mad about what Izuku wore if it weren't for the dating for almost a year.

"Hurry up slowpoke was gonna be late," Katsuki grumbled to the smiling child in front of him.

"I know, I know. Let's go!" Izuku cheered as he ran out the door, giggling at the explosions he heard from behind him.

Arriving there, they looked around for their two friends, who were at the entrance waving towards them, drawing attention to not only them but the greenette and blonde. They- Izuku had been oblivious to all the stares him and his boyfriend were getting, and the whispers about their appearances or how Katsuki looks scary, but Katsuki, on the other hand, looked pissed as shit.

"Why d'you look so grumpy Explodo Boy?" Mina asked the ticking time bomb. Who scowled at the name and held up both of his hands on a threatening position making small explosions pop out.

"What the FUCK did you just call me, Raccoon Eyes?" He growled out, he was so close to blowing her up before he got hugged from behind.

"Please don't kill anyone before we get to the exams Katsuki," Izuku mumbled, coming out a little muffled thanks to his face being in the back of the other's shirt.

Katsuki sighed before putting his hands down and letting out a forced apology, catching the attention of people close by who thought that they should intervene before some died, including a certain blue-haired elitist.

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

"Aren't you curious who's gonna give the presentation?" Kirishima asked the three who was sitting on his right. They all looked nervous, well Mina and Izuku did, Katsuki looked excited to blow something up.

"I dunno, something has been in my mind since last night, so I haven't been recalling paying attention. Maybe if I muttermuttermuttermutter " Izuku had finally broken that day. Katsuki, on the other hand, was just looking at him with wide eyes. Why didn't he get told about his own boyfriend's troubles?

Since Izuku was muttering up a storm, he failed to notice that Present Mic had walked up onto the stage and be gain explaining the Physical Exams. He had been cut off when he had a light pointed in him and looked at the person who was pointing straight at him. Catching the last part "-you should leave" which was spoken by a blue hair kid. So you know what he did?

Izuku stood up, much to everyone's surprise and walked out of the auditorium leaving everyone stunned. "That- I'll explain it to him when this is over" Katsuki grumbled, Izuku is stressed, and over... What?