~Who'll Be The Winner? [Part 2]~

"Awww! My son has gone soft!" Exclaimed a voice from in front of them.

"Hunny, you shouldn't tease them! Plus, I still haven't met the boy exactly yet." Said a male.

Bakugo grumbled as he looked up to see both his parents and Izuku's family all together. "Shut up, Old Hag!" He growled.

"Don't talk to her like that" Izuku scolded.

"Yeah! Listen to your boyfriend/soon to be husband! Don't talk to me like that!" Mitsuki teased.

Izuku stood up and walked towards Katsuki's father as the other Bakugo's argued, "Hello sir! My name is Izuku Midoriya, I'm not sure we have met, so it's nice to meet you!" He greeted.

CONTINUE...

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

The boy politely held his hand out, as a sign for a handshake. The brunette male stared down -with wide eyes- at the boy before reaching his hand to shake the greenette's. "It's nice to finally meet who my son had promised his life to, I'm Masaru Bakugo." His smile was small, but genuine in every way.

"Well, that's kinda exaggerated isn't it?" The boy grinned, rubbing the back of his nape as he looked up to the man taller than his boyfriend, jeez he was going to get a neck cramp one of these days. "I see you've met my parents yes?" He asked, looking behind the male to see his dad, mom and aunts, and uncles.

"Yes actually, you're parents are kind. But... kinda scary." The brunette mumbled the last part to where the teen laughed before looking behind him again.

"They're harmless." He stated.

"Yeah! Hey, I hope you don't mind, but dear old Katsuki has already told us everything about the, you know. So I am alright with that, just protect him alright?" Mitsuku asked the shorter a small smile on her face, to which Masaru smiled towards her.

"Of course, I will make sure to protect him at all costs, remember, I can't die? Our rings tie us together like this as he is my lover." He explained, a small blush taking over his face.

"Going back to the subject, have you both had s-" Demeter started, being interrupted by the greenette.

With his face a strawberry, "UMM LET'S TALK ABOUT SOMETHING ELSE!" He exclaimed.

"You had sexual intercourse... with him?" Hephaestus growled, his tone deeper than usual.

"Oh really?" Poseidon grinned, an evil glint in his eyes.

"Yeah actually! When I heard you both come through the door, I was going to greet you, but then I heard you, Izuku! With all your mewls of 'Kacchan!' Or 'Katsuki!', I am now officially scarred." Aphrodite teased. "In all honesty, I thought Katsuki here brought a girl home, I was so close to shutting my book and killing him."

"Who reads at midnight?!"

"Who returns home at midnight?" Hermes asked.

"Someone who wants quality time with their boyfriend! Huh, Uncle?" Izuku answered.

"Don't sass me!" Hermes scolded.

"Don't confront me!" Izuku scolded.

"So you admit it!" Artemis exclaimed.

"Admit what?" Izuku questioned, exasperated.

"You and Katsuki here had sex just last week and you didn't tell us about it." Hera finally cut it.