~Who'll Be The Winner? [Part 1]~

Training for the Sports Festival was tough for Katsuki, as he was being pushed by Izuku, testing how big an explosion could be with training like putting his hands in boiling water, making him sweat. He also tested if he could make explosions on other parts of his body, which he saw that if he concentrated enough he would be able to make a huge one... but that made him short circuit like Kaminari to which he was laying on the couch with a blank face for three hours straight.

But damn, it was worth it! Izuku himself had been training with him throughout everything but because of his already intenser training regimen, doing Katsuki's was easy.

Sure on the first day, his backside hurt like hell thanks to that night's activities, to which Izuku still blushes about the thought of how they had sex... and Izuku was the uke in their relationship. Bakugo was fretting about his body pain the whole next day.

"Midoriya?" Said a voice, to which the greenette still didn't respond, Uraraka noticed his face become redder with each second he was daydreaming. Finally, after a few moments, Uraraka noticed a dark red mark on Izuku's neck, making her silently smirk.

"Midoriya... what's that mark on your neck?" She asked slyly.

Izuku immediately flinched and slapped his hand onto his neck, covering the hickey that was made a few days ago during their break for training. "I-it's n-nothing, Uraraka-san!" He exclaimed, his face brighter than before.

"Lemme see!" She yelled, catching the attention of all her classmates.

"What happened?" Kirishima asked.

"Stop bothering my boyfriend, round face" Bakugo grumbled.

"Is Midoriya hiding something?" Kaminari and Mina asked at the same time, big grins hidden with their hands.

"It's nothing!" Izuku yelled again, backing up, before tripping over someone's foot, who he didn't realize they were behind him, toppling them both down onto the floor.

"Oww..." Izuku groaned, rubbing his nose, before sitting up and be met with heterochromatic eyes. "Oh my gosh! I'm so sorry, Todoroki! Are you alright?!" he fretted, checking the boy out, not taking their position in as he was straddling his classmate while the other laid on his elbows.

"It's alright," Todoroki answered.

"OOOOOO! IZUKU HAS A HICKEY!"Mina squealed, making the greenette jump and brung him back to reality, looking up to be met with pissed off red eyes, Katsuki motioned with his head to follow him.

"Umm... me and Kat will be right back..." he mumbled, before jumping up and running to follow Bakugo out the door.

"Oh... he's completely dead..." mumbled the two squads in the room.

"Don't think so little of Bakugo!" Iida scolded.

"It's hard not to when he's like that," Satou argued.

"Iida, he has a point." Oijiro butt in.

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

"Kacchannnn... why are you so jealous?" Izuku questioned, letting the blonde do what he pleased as they were in a bathroom stall, with the taller nuzzling his face in the crook of Izuku's neck.

"I don't like that IcyHot. He gives me a bad vibe" Bakugo spoke, beginning to playfully bite Midoriya's shoulder.

"Katsuki, stop. Were in the bathroom... at school! During the sports festival... when any parent could just walk in!" Izuku complained.