~Battle Training~

Before I start:
• Yes, Izuku and Katsuki will go against each other on the same teams.
•Katsuki will feel bad after hurting his boyfriend and had stayed with him in Recovery Girl's office until he awoke.
•He is forgiven
•Izuku in this will use other quirks like, weapon summoning and metal manipulation.
• he will also be using his wrist bands again!!! Deal with it!
That's all and go ahead and read!

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

It was in the afternoon at U.A, and with Izuku and Katsuki's relationship out in the open, they're allowed to do as much PDA as they wish, but they had made it strictly to lap sitting and cheek kisses because they are pretty sure Izuku wouldn't allow anything else either way.

"Everyone, shut up!" Aizawa yelled, making the room quiet down as some jumped from the sudden loud voice. "Today we'll be starting Heroic's with-" but he didn't get to finish his sentence as a boisterous voice filled the room.

"I AM," it started, revealing a huge man, with that same determined smile hanging in the doorway, "COMING THROUGH THE DOOR LIKE A NORMAL PERSON!"He finished, All-Might's eyes traveled the room as they caught with venom green ones, making him shiver. Why would the boy need to even be here if he was stronger than All-Might?

"WOAH IT'S ALL MIGHT!"

"IN HIS SILVER AGE COSTUME!"

"THIS IS SO COOL!"

"I DIDNT KNOW ALL MIGHT WOULD BE TEACHING US!" Was heard around the room as Izuku smiled and waved back at the man in front of him, and Toshinori kinda didn't trust that smile.

"Now, today we'll be doing, Battle Training! But of course, no hero is complete without his or her costumes!" He exclaimed, and as if on cue the side of the room opened to reveal cases."Now, go get your respective cases and meet me in the at Ground Beta!"

Soon everyone was out of the locker rooms, except for two students, two boys to be exact, one was waiting for the other to finish dressing because he didn't want to leave him alone.

"Kacchan, you know you could have already left right? I'll be completely fine walking down, also, I love your hero costume! It brings out your personality I guess!" The feminine boy continued.

Katsuki smirked as he caught the greenette's eyes going up and down his body, "Hmm? See something you like, Izuku?" he teased, making the other blush and turn back to what he was doing.

"Sure, like I can don't feel your eyes on me every time I get dressed in front of you. Can't seem to pry em off y'know? Not even when I turn right back around and stare right back at you." Izuku said, making the other grumble and turn away with a tinge of pink caressing his face and ears.

"You look cute, now c'mon!"

He shouted making Izuku sputter and run ahead of the blonde, being fasted and having more stamina did help when he was racing.