~Feelings~

Immediately after the Nomu was defeated, Izuku ran back to his friend who was still laying on the ground, blood coming out of his body, now more than ever. As Izuku started healing him, reporters and journalists recorded the whole thing, and the crowd watched in anticipation what would happen next.

"Katsuki....please...don't leave me" he choked out as tears fell onto the almost lifeless body.

"Please...God's give me strength" he mumbled out before he and Katsuki had started glowing, a yellow hue.

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Katsuki cracked open his eyes, blinded by the bright lights in front of him. After a few moments, he finally realized the weight that was on his stomach and looked down to hands and up to a face filled with determination....just like when they first met, but he also saw the dry tear marks on his face, making his heartache. He picked his head up before going onto his elbows, alerting the other of his presence. That's when the gates broke, tears poured out of the venom green eyes as if he had just seen his mother leave him alone.

"Oi nerd, why are-"he didn't get to finish his sentence before the other closed in and placed warmth onto his lips. His arms snaked around the neck of the other. Katsuki went wide-eyed before easing into Izuku's kiss. People in the crowd cheered and awwed at the couple.

Finally, after a few moments, they had separated and Izuku's head slid down the other's chest as he cried. Finally, after a few minutes of crying, he yelled "why'd you jump in? Why did you risk your life for? I couldn't handle you being dead! I couldn't handle you dying in my arms, Katsuki! How could I tell your mother about that?! She would've been devastated! And- and I wouldn't be able to live knowing that I caused another person to get hurt! Baka! Baka! BAKA!.....you almost died....how..would I live?", the blonde hugged the other, he didn't flinch as the greenette pounded his fists on his chest, nor when he suddenly went quiet with the grip of a gorilla on his clothes. Finally, the silence ended by some of the heroes who were there came up to the two.

"Young man, what you did...." The hero started, making the greenette look at him, "was truly amazing, you have saved us again from danger. While we couldn't have done anything. So we are truly great full." The hero spoke, at the end bowing, other heroes at the scene bowing after.

The greenette's lip trembled as he looked like he was about to cry again. He stood up, shaking a little before putting a hand on the hero's shoulder, making said hero stand up and look down at the kid in front of him. Izuku smiled, "I appreciate that, but I don't think you need to be so formal with the thank you? I only did what was needed of me to do, I didn't have to fight it but I knew if I didn't then it would have attacked the other civilians. So... There's no need for all of this, you should still be proud to call yourself a hero!" He finished right before collapsing, the next thing he heard was screams and his name

"IZUKU!".

Black.

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Beep...Beep...Beep...

White.

Was the first thing he saw when he opened his eyes.

Pain.

Is what he felt when he moved his body.

Pain... He shot up, earning a not so good reaction from his body. "AH!" He said through his teeth. He sucked in a breath. He reached towards the stuff that was on his back and connected to his wings. And looked to the side towards a T.V., the news was on.

"14-year-old boy protects civilians from the creature, supposedly able to kill All-Might, same boy from sludge incident 3 weeks ago." He stared at the television before seeing the footage of Bakugo, him getting hit back.

His eyes widened, he was so close to jumping out of bed before the door to the hospital room opened, making him jump.

"Izuku...its been two days..when are you-" Bakugo's sentence got cut short seeing his friend sitting up in his bed, with tears in his eyes.

"NURSE HE'S AWAKE!" he yelled out the door before running to the teary-eyed child's side, gaining questions like, "What happened?" Or statements like "your okay..."

Bakugo teared up a little at his friend's little concern about himself and his well-being. So he just shut him up, by placing his lips onto the others and his hands going around his small waist. The other looked wide-eyed before closing his eyes as well and his arms traveling around the neck of the other. He licked the other's bottom lip, and in turn, getting entrance to the other's mouth, and soon they were making out.

"Hehe, guess Katsuki got himself a boyfriend!" Said a voice from the door making both of them jump and pull away. They both looked to find a replica, woman version of Katsuki.

"Shut up Old Hag!" Bakugo yelled at the smirking woman, earning a smack on the head.

"Well, it's nice to finally meet you, Midoriya! Katsuki here has spoken about you a lot! Including your other friends!"

And as if on cue three teenagers ran into the room, yelling bloody murder.

Arata, Daiki, and Hiromi all ran down the hall, a quick "Midoriya!" Was heard before they all slipped and slid down the hallway like penguins.

Izuku giggled, and Katsuki tried not to laugh at their idiotic ways. Finally, after a few moments, the three burst into the room yelling "ARE YOU OK!?".

"Never been better- HEY!" he got interrupted by Katsuki chopping him on his head at the lie he was about to spout.

"Fine then... I'm in a little pain, but I'll be up and moving soon enough! By the way! Katsuki are you fine!?" he finished almost screeching the last part.

Bakugo nodded before smiling, an actual, genuine, smile towards the greenette who returned it. The boys at the door cooed, completely avoiding the gaze that seemed to burn holes in their heads. Soon enough the nurse and doctor came in for one last check-up before he was released.