~Confrontations~

As Izuku reached the Island, his heartbeat was out of his control. He's finally meeting him , the man who had yet to be 'tamed'. As soon as he landed he caught the sight of 12 familiar faces.

"FATHER!" Izuku yelled as he saw his father with a smile on his face. He ran towards God, hugging him tightly before looking towards the other 11. Greeting them from his mother Hera to his Uncles and Aunts.

A laugh could be heard from behind the Olympians, making Izuku scowl, which looked pretty cute, but that's beside the point. "What do you want

.

.

.

.

.

Hades?" Izuku asked, venom dripping from his tone. Everyone from Zeus to Dionysus shielded Izuku from the other, either activating their powers or summoning their weapons.

"Awww, why so serious? I just wanted to see my sweet sweet nephew! Why the attitudes?" Hades smiled creepily, sending shivers up the small boys back.

He suddenly appeared behind the child, turning his face towards him. "You seem troubled, why? Have they never told you about me? Hmm?" Hades continued, Izuku's face was blank. Any sign of emotion would just fuel Hades's ego. He frowned a little before getting pushed away from the boy.

Zeus stood in front of him, caution showing in his eyes as he looked down. "What do you want with my son? Surely, it isn't anything good." Zeus asked as, Hera stood beside him, telling the others to leave the throne room.

"My my, forgotten already? I told you, brother, he is to either die or fight. Remember that? Hmm? Fight one of the strongest beings on earth... AFO. Surely he's strong enough yes? I mean, he should from all the training you gave him. Did you not tell him? AFO is my creation, and I would enjoy to see him either fight or die trying to stop him" Hades answered, another annoyingly sweet tone laced with venom as his eyes shown nothing but happiness, or joy. Something that was never good when it came to him.

"Mother... What does he mean?" Izuku asks as he turned towards Hera, she had a bit of a confused face.

"Sweetheart...What did you do?" Hera asked her now frowning up husband.

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

"YOU PLACED A BET ON ME!?" Izuku yelled from his bed, he had gone to take a nap before he got interrupted by Zeus coming into the room, head hanging low.

Izuku was pissed, yes, but he at least needed to hear his father out. "Yes...Izuku I am so sorry. I never thought that it would get this bad, and that's why I decided something.." Zeus started, his child looking up at him with curious eyes.

"I have bought a mansion over at Japan, and I and your mother have decided that it would be best if everyone left and went to have human interaction" he explained. Izuku had started catching on slowly, and after a moment of silence he screamed."WHAT!? YOUR LIVING IN JAPAN!? WITH ME?!"

Zeus nodded, confused on why it was such a big deal, his son should love to live with him again, what's the matter now? He thought as his son rubbed the back of his neck nervously.

"Well uh...there's something I haven't told you yet..... I have an uh...-"

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

 "YOU GUYS ARE DATING?!" Yelled a voice from the household of Izuku and Bakugo. Bakugo looked up from where he was staring at the floor.

"What the fuck do you mean?! Didn't we tell you?!" Katsuki yelled back. He had been so stressed over where Izuku was he had called over Daiki, Hiromi, and Arata. But clearly, this wasn't a good idea considering these boy's stupidity.