~A Hero's Intern [Part 3]~

Everything will actually be pretty brief, so don't expect too much!
Also, Izuku will be working on his hero costume.
At least 8 paragraphs per explanation... safe for the first one.
Izuku only gets 6 days since by the time he gets home it'll be at least 8pm? 9pm when he get's home.

"Did he shrink?... or did the camera's make him look taller?" Asked a male voice, who was walking around the short greenette boy, inspecting him, he stopped when he got around to his wings.

"Tony, don't tease the boy." Scolded a female voice, who stood with her arms crossed.

"Tony is correct. He is a tiny one." Said a deep male voice, who stood with a hammer in his hand.

Izuku looked around at the people in front of him, these were the heroes?

So... cool!

"Thor...?" He said in question, almost mumbling.

"You know his name? Look Thor you have a fan." Commented a blonde male.

"Oh! I apologize, I know of him because of certain... rationale." Izuku said quite slowly.

Thor rose an eyebrow at that.

"It's nice to meet you all. I'm Izuku Midoriya, your new intern." He greeted, a big smile on his features as Peter stood next to him.

"Hey Mr. Stark!" Peter waved.

The brunette male was Tony Stark, also known as Iron Man around the state, and around their country. He was an amazing Inventor as well as the main man of Stark Industry. He wore a simple suit, now apart of the Avengers Agency at forty-eight.

"Hey Kid. Happy, good job with picking them both up. I'm guessing that you both have become friends already, yes?" He asked the two, who shared a look.

"Yep. He's pretty nice." Peter answered for the both of them.

"Great! Now let's get the greetings done, then comes what you'll be doing with us this next week." Tony explained, motioning towards the others behind him.

"Tony Stark, my hero alias is Iron Man. I'm quirkless but I fight crime with my tech." He explained.

"Natasha Romanova, my hero alias is Black Widow. My quirks are enhanced senses and abilities." She stepped forward, her hair a red color, short and curled, Natasha put her hand out in a greeting, and Izuku took it to shake.

"Nice to meet you." He smiled at her.

"Nice to know someone else also has wings." Said a dark-skinned male who stepped forward. "Samuel Wilson, my hero alias is Falcon. My quirks are high intelligence and enhanced strength, plus my mutation of these wings you see here." His wings were dark, a inky black to be honest. He seemed to be wearing a suit of metal armor around his body, plus goggles.

Izuku gave him the same greeting.

"Steve Rogers, my hero alias is Captain America, My quirk is artificially enhanced physiology." The taller dirty-blonde male shook his hand, giving him a small side smile as he looked down at the boy.

"Thor. God of Thunder" Was all he got from his great-grandfather.... well the other man didn't know it, he probably didn't know a thing about Izuku yet, just his parents.

He nodded at that.

"Wanda Maximoff. I have multiple physic powers. My hero alias is Scarlet With." Came the voice of a dark redheaded woman, who had crouched down in front of him.

"Hello!" He smiled brightly.

"You see Tony, he may be extremely short but he's adorable." She chuckled a bit as she pat his head.