~I Love You~

Silence.

A awkward silence.

A uncomfortably awkward silence took over the room as Izuku finished his explanation. He had finally told him everything, about how he was born, how he got his powers from the 12 Olympians and how he's a God. But, he left put one specific part, about Hades's champion. He didn't want Katsuki to get frightened.

He did talk about how he's not immortal like his parents, he can die yes, but he can't die until his lover passes on. In that case, if Katsuki can die, Izuku will still be alive but once he is killed, he won't bounce back up. Its confusing yes, but what he means is, if someone for example were to stab him in the heart or any fatal organ, he'll bounce back up in a flash of light. That will stop happening when Katsuki dies.

Finally after a few moments of Katsuki having the information he was given sink into his brain he finally broke the silence. The utterly soul crushing silence.

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

"So wait..... Are you serious or are you just messing with me?" The blonde questioned, his eyes showing confusion but his face in a small scowl.

Izuku's head shot up from its position of staring at the floor, his smile was bright nonetheless even if this wasn't the time for smiles and rainbows. Katsuki blushed and turned the other way, hearing a small snicker from the kitchen but choosing to ignore them.

"Iits the truth, Katsuki... I know its a lot of information but... I hope you'll stay with me... How we are right now..." Izuku answered, stopping a few times between each sentence. A hopeful expression making its way onto his cheeks.

Katsuki stared at Izuku with disbalief, making the other flinch and look back down, tears welling up in his eyes. Hera was going to hug her son, but stopped when she heard a low voice answer.

"Why wouldn't I? The only thing different right now is that I know... Izuku..." Katsuki asked as he stood up and went onto one knee in front of his boyfriend, he saw how Hera and Zeus stood up as he held their son's hand.

Izuku finally made eye contact with the other, "You know that I love you too fucking much to leave you right? And... " Katsuki continued before pulling out two rings from his back pocket.

"These are promise rings... And I want to promise you... That when we get older... I will marry you... And start a life with you... Will you accept?" He asked hopefully, watching as Hera put her hand over her mouth, and Izuku blushed a furious color of red, tears welling up in his eyes.

Katsuki hadn't told anyone of this, he was waiting for the right moment to give these to the other, and now was the perfect time. When he met Izuku's parents. The rings were golden, a ruby and emerald being held in two hands was the design. He had payed a lot for them with the help of his parents, and he thought it was the best one for them both. They were identical, except they were way different in size.

 They were identical, except they were way different in size