~Uh...what?~

Devastating blows were placed on the younger male, one of them making the greenette fly downtown into a building. "Hah! Knew he couldn't beat All-Might, fucking nerd" Bakugo mumbled to himself, while the crowd was about to get up and leave knowing that the angel-like child was going to be okay considering the heroes would never leave a child just laying there hurt, keyword about. Thunder roared through the sky and lightning flashed right above where All-Might was standing.

"You didn't think that was it? Did you?" A small voice asked everyone turned to see the now glowing boy with a lightning bolt in his hand, no scratches on his body at all. He didn't have a smirk but a smile, a genuine, sweet smile.

"What the-" Bakugo murmured before jumping seeing the other move so quickly and place a blow onto the others face sending him into the air, then throwing the bolt up to where All-Might flew up to. The next thing you see is lightning gathering in a cloud and a body starting to fall. "WAIT WHAT THE FUCK- SOMEONE CATCH HIM!" Katsuki yelled towards the heroes who were about to move before seeing that a cloud had already caught the #1 hero.

"Water manipulation y' know, Clouds are made of water so they're able to be controlled by any quirk including water, solidifying it so it could catch him.....ALSO, OMG ARE YOU OK, SIR! I DIDN'T MEAN TO USE THAT MUCH POWER!" the younger panicked before placing his hands on the other's forehead and like before vines sprouting flowers came out his hands. "Uh...what?" said confused Bakugo and everyone else who was there.

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

"Where did you need to go? I promised I'll take you wherever after you sparred with All-Might..." Katsuki asked, turning towards the greenette before having his eyes blow wide. Izuku was talking.....? to dear?

"OI! GET YOUR ASS OVER HERE!" he yelled getting pissed.

"Oh- sorry about that, she needed something! What were we talking about?" Midoriya asked, a curious look on his face making the other blush.

"Where did you need to go?" Bakugo asked again.

"OH! Um... Aldera Junior High! I have no idea where it is! And I don't think any of my friends do either." Was the response he got, making Bakugo's eyes blow wide.

"SERIOUSLY!? MY SCHOOL!?" He screeched making the other's face turn red and flinch.

"I guess...I don't think I need to go to school considering that the year is almost over. But! Father would be mad If I didn't attend any school since I was homeschooled since I could start writing" He answered again playing with the feathered wings on his back. His face lit up, "You go to Aldera? That's awesome! I already have a friend to talk to now!" Midoriya giggled, the other turning away to not let the other see his beet-red face.

"Whatever....Do you have a phone? I'm picking you up at your house tomorrow so I'll need your address." The blonde explained getting out his device.

After exchanging numbers they were off to their different ways, one having a cat lead them towards their own house because he had just moved there 2 weeks ago and still wasn't used to the shortcuts and stuff. "Thanks, Mochi!" The greenette exclaimed patting the cat's head before descending into his apartment, with the cat in his arms.

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Bakugo had told his mom that morning he had to pick someone up from their house before school, so he ended up leaving just a bit later than he wanted as she wouldn't stop nagging him after he said who it was.

He shivered when remembering the smirk that appeared on her features. But as soon as he got out of the house he let out a short sigh before turning around... only to have to keep from screaming in fear.

"WHAT THE FUCK!?" He yelled almost hitting the smiling boy in front of him, the greenette had a cat in his arms. The blonde recognized it as the town's wandering cat.

"Good Morning Kacchan! I asked Mochi where you lived, I know your name from my phone contacts but I had trouble pronouncing it so I settled with Kacchan! Do you mind?" The greenette in front of him had asked, Bakugo nodded before looking down at his uniform...what the fuck was he wearing? He wore a turtleneck sleeveless black sweater.

Katsuki's face blew up in flames, burning red.

"Wheres your uniform?" Katsuki asked, trying so hard not to do anything to this pure-hearted child in front of him, also why is he so fucking short?

"Oh! When I had come here I had already phoned the principal and told him about my wing problem and he said I could wear anything I want if it covered my chest and stomach. So I had come up with this, but I still had to wear uniform pants. PLUS it's pretty warm out here so I thought I didn't n-" Katsuki cut him off.

"Ok, Ok I get it! Jeez, I don't need you to tell me a whole novel" Bakugo sighed before Midoriya turned around and revealed his back. He had a whole space for where his wings were that zipped from the back.... how did he zip that?? That's finally when he realized the other had on wristbands, they were in the shape of some type of tiara. (Like Wonder Woman's tiara kinda)

"Hey...what are those?" Katsuki questioned making him turn around and look towards where he was pointing at.

"Those have been there since I was born! I only ever took them off to clean them, I guess they kinda help with my strength part of my quirk!" he explained walking down the doorstep and into the street. Katsuki finally saw how well built he was, what fourteen-year-olds have that much muscle?

"Cool....let's go, it's this way." Katsuki explained, before walking towards the left, which is where we will take the train.