~Welcome to Class 1-A!~

"Come on, Izuku! You're gonna make us late again!" Katsuki yelled up the stairs, waiting by the front door with his U.A uniform on, his tie stuffed into his pocket.

"I'm coming jeez! You don't always have to yell Kacchan..." Izuku said back while coming downstairs, before heading into the huge kitchen to kiss his father and mother's cheeks and giving his uncles and aunts hugs. "Goodbye Everyone!" he exclaimed playing around with his ring before heading out the door with his boyfriend. His uniform was a little different because of his wings, he wore a white long-sleeved shirt with a hole and zipper in the back for his pearly white wonders, his uniform jacket hanging at his waist with his normal red shoes, plus his tie was tied around his head.

"You look stupid..." Katsuki mumbled, a blush creeping onto his face, completely defeating the tone of voice he used.

Izuku's smile was bright and wide as he skipped " Thanks Kacchan!" he exclaimed, most people would have thought that it was weird that he said thanks, but not when their relationship was like it was, he has gotten used to Katsuki's rude words sometimes, especially when he was being overprotective, and things going through Katsuki's head were stuff that could happen at the train, like Izuku getting groped or harassed by men. Also since he has been on T.V so many times he could get recognized easily.

Izuku noticed his Kacchan's distressed face and grabbed his hand, squeezing it before loosening his grip walking down the crosswalk holding hands. "Don't worry Kacchan... It'll be fine, nothing to worry about." He muttered his face tinting red.

"I'm fine, Angel," Bakugo said back as he smiled, more or less one as it was a half-smile.

As they got on the busy train, Bakugo held Izuku close to him, almost like how he does when he first wakes up. A from behind hug.

Izuku blushed, squeezing the other's arm as they started moving, relying on how his boyfriend's hand was on the hook that lets you stand up while the train moves.

'This is going to be a long day'

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Izuku smiled happily as they emerged from the train, and started heading towards the direction of U.A. A few months ago, he wouldn't have known about this, but because of how long he's been with a hero fanatic, he's decided he wanted to be one as well. Of course, he doesn't completely get it, but he'll give everything to know. But he was a little nervous about having to get dressed in the locker rooms, ever since Middle School he's been getting stares and it made it completely uncomfortable, he doesn't even know why they're looking at him! They might be looking at his wings but if they wanted to touch them they could have just asked instead of just acting like creeps, especially after Katsuki had touched his wings that one time, he just guessed that was why everyone was looking at him after that.

"Hey... like you said, it'll be fine, kay? I'll kill anyone who even looks at you." Katsuki told him, a small smile on his face as he noticed his boyfriend's distressed face.

"Thanks, Kacchan!" the greenette exclaimed, making the blonde blush a color redder than his eyes.

"HEY BAKUBRO! MIDOBRO!" yelled a familiar voice from behind them, making them both turn around to be met with a pink teen and a redhead.

"The fuck are you?" Katsuki questioned.

"Guys! I told you you shouldn't just walk up to them Ei! They don't recognize you!" exclaimed the pink girl.

"Well how was I supposed to know Ash!?" the redhead retorted.

Izuku took a moment to analyze the situation while Katsuki was just watching them argue. "Ash... Ei... MINA AND KIRI! Oh my god, I didn't know you dyed your hair!" Izuku exclaimed a bright smile making it's way onto his face while the two stopped fighting to turn towards the smiling greenette.