~Sleepovers~

Zeus looked down at the teens in front of him, who were they? And why were there so many of them, he held back the urge to glare as they all just gaped at him, looking like a lost child.

"How may I help you?" He questioned, making sure to have his voice low, he had a headache from the boys in the living room screaming, much less one trying to burn the house down.

"O-oh, sorry s-sir, um... Does Izuku Midoriya live here?" Questioned Iida, making sure not to make eye contact with the man in front of him. "Were here to drop off his papers, we shouldn't stay long as we have another classmate to visit"

"If your also here for Katsuki Bakugo, he's in the kitchen with his boyfriend, my son. They have a few friends over at the moment so go ahead in" Zeus grumbled stepping out of the way to let the other teens in.

"Thank you!" Oijiro exclaimed as they all stepped in.

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

"HIROMI! WHO TOLD YOU TO TOUCH THAT!?"

"UNCLE! YOUR GOOD AT GRAPE VINES NOT BAKING!"

"KATSUKI I THOUGHT I COULD TRUST YOU WITH THIS!"

"ARATA GRAB DAIKI!"

Was everything class 1-A heard as they stepping into the kitchen, only to see green pass them and into the larger space with a fire extinguisher as he summoned it, the smoke detectors in the house we're going off like crazy!

Izuku sighed as he went to the remote to turn off the detectors, completely unaware of the whole group of teens behind him. Suddenly he heard bursts of laughter, making him glare at the four in front of him, one missing to go get towels to clean up the mess.

"Now, what I don't understand is... How we go from a relaxing evening making cookies... To almost burning down a kitchen... Everyone out please." He seethed, turning around to be met with the surprised gazes of his classmates making him blush, he wasn't exactly dressed correctly to be in front of his friends.

"We uh- your dad let us in," Kirishima stated, chuckling as he heard a groan from the greenette.

"If you all so as touch him, or hurt him I will strangle you to- OW!" Dionysus yelped as he was punched in the arm by his nephew.

"Out! I swear to every God and Goddess on this earth if you don't leave in the next five seconds I will make you" Izuku grumbled, not afraid of the man he grew up knowing and besides in the fields.

"Well well well! Who do we have here Izuku?" Hiromi questioned throwing an arm around the smaller, before spotting two recognizable teens in the group. "Oh! Hey Mina, Kirishima! How's it been!" He questioned, getting a smack on the head by Daiki.

"You know him?!" The class yelled in unison.

"Izuku??? I got towels! Where- what the hell is going on here?" Exclaimed a familiar grumpy voice.

"Katsuki! What the fuck did I say about cursing?" Exclaimed a look-alike of the male.

"DIDNT YOU JUST CURSE IN THAT SENTENCE!!?"

"Well the difference between you and me is that I am an adult." The blonde woman retorted.

"Why is Bakugo here?!"

Izuku was madly blushing by the time his and Katsuki's private life went out into the open, only been three days of school and there is so much drama.

"What a mad banquet of darkness" Tokoyami deadpanned.

"I suspected it, but... why this hot head?" Jiro grunted.