~Hey, Class President!~

Izuku cracked his eyes open at the gentle shaking on his shoulder, another familiar warm hand was placed right on his elbow. When he opened his eyes he still saw it was a little dark outside.

"Mmh... Go away..." he complained.

"Izuku, its time to get up! You still have to go to school today, and I gotta help you get dressed. Recovery Girl said no healing quirks today because it'll mess up the progress already made."Katsuki replied, sighing through his nose.

"Fine... Pick me up" Izuku said as he raised his arms like a baby wanting to get held by his mom.
Bakugo chuckled before picking the boy up from the hospital bed, humming as arms went around his neck and legs went around his waist, Izuku was holding onto him like a koala.

"You're adorable in the mornings" he mumbled glancing at his right to see a bright red ear.

"S-shut up" Izuku retorted.

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

The bath was calming, Katsuki put on his shirt before moving to get Izuku ready since he wasn't allowed to use his arms as much... He had taken the bandages around his torso and waist off already, his arms were also bare from the bondage, making his body let out a small responsive shiver from the slight cool.

"C'mon, let's get you wrapped back up your wings already gotten healed yesterday. So you'll be able to fly, might want to stretch them this morning as well. Plus your father dropped off some breakfast from the coffee shop down the street after he gave me your uniform." Katsuki said to the greenette as he sat in front of him, they saw as the sun was now fully up, and a few voices began to fill the halls as teachers came in.

"I wanna go back to sleep, Kacchaaan, it's too early!" Izuku whined.

"Well, after you eat, you can go back to sleep, alright?" He replied.

"Okay!" Izuku smiled.

Finally Katsuki got Izuku's clothes back on, Izuku was squirming around a lot as he put his shirts in Hus sleaves, which got him a bit irritated, the greenette had way too much energy for complaints about not being able to sleep, he tied Izuku's tie around his head like usual, it worked as a way to keep Izuku's bangs out of his eyes as they were in school, plus the red made his pale skin and freckles stand out even more than usual.

"Now go eat, there are hot chocolate and a muffin for you, and stop squirming so much!" Katsuki grumbled.

"Heh, usually it's me telling you what do to!" The greenette giggled, making his boyfriend blush as his eyes widened in realization.

"Shut up!"

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

By the time that school came up and student filled the halls, Izuku was bursting with energy, he had a short nap waiting for school to begin and now that it has, he feels like he could run around the whole school and still not be tired.

"Angel, calm down," Bakugo grumbled.

"But I'm excited! Hey, hey! Do you wanna see me turn into a cat!?" The hyper boy exclaimed, not even waiting for an answer before turning into a small green cat and began to run down the halls towards their classroom.

"Oi! Wait!"

"Hey, Bakubro! Who are you yelling to?" Kirishima exclaimed, coming up next to his friend.