Chapter 5 (Alex's Pov)

"What!?" I screamed. "I'm sorry. I have to break it off. I haven't been a good boyfriend and I think you deserve someone else." John rubbed his back, holding back tears. "I know it's hard, I still love you, but you deserve better." I sniffled, "but...but I love you, John!" I exclaimed. I didn't wanna let go. "Please." He only sighed. "Pack your bags, you're staying with Hercules and Lafayette for a while." My eyebrows furrowed. "No! Anyone than them. Hell, even Jefferson would be better!"

"Okay, you stay with him then." He grumbled. "I should have left you sooner."
"W-what?"
"I said, I should have left you sooner." His voice cracked.
"Why?"
"I see how your so sad all the time. It's because of me. I have so many problems with my job that I drink and I hurt you. I didn't mean to hurt you." He mumbled. "I shouldn't have hurt you. You did nothing. That's why I decided to break up." Tears stained his freckled cheeks and his eyes seemed to lose its life. "Okay then, I'll get packing," I mumbled, dragging my feet back into my room. I pulled my phone out of my pocket and text Jefferson.

———————
Jeffershit
———————

Hamilshit: Hi

Jeffershit: What's up?

Hamilshit: Can I stay at your place for a while?

Jeffershit: Sure. Dorm 89. Why? What happened?

Hamilshit: I'll tell you when I get there. Does your roommate mind?

Jeffershit: mine never came, so yeah he's cool with it

Hamilshit: haha

———————

I chuckle, putting clothes in a bag. I guess he has a point, he's been doing me wrong. He hits me sometimes, but it wasn't intentional. I sling on my bag filled with my things and look at the now empty room that used to be mine. I sigh, I didn't want to leave. I guess I have to though. "Bye John," I said before walking out the door. He didn't respond, a disappointment really, but he's getting over a break-up, so yeah. Life is swell. Definitely.

•~Agent John's Pov~•

     I sigh as I hear Alex say goodbye and close the door. I have to do this for Thomas and primarily for myself. I wanted Alex to have someone better, and I think Thomas is the second-best choice. Sure he was a dick at first, but from how he sounded when the computer replayed what he said, it seemed genuine. Like he really was in love. Hopefully, this goes well. I want him to be happier.