Chapter 12 (Alex's Pov)

What is taking Tommy so long? I walk to the bathroom, I hope Tommy is ok. The sounds of moaning and skin slapping filled the room. What sent me running out was that wasn't just any man's moan, it was Jefferson's. I ran out, tears escaping my eyes.

This wasn't even a date. Why am I crying over someone that doesn't even love me back? Why should I care? He sounded like he was having fun, why not have some fun of my own? All by myself. No To-Jefferson. No Jefferson. Not Tommy, Jefferson. Jeffershit. Jefferfuck. Jefferson... Tommy... Why!?

I went to the closest bar. I drank the whole night away. I don't want him. I don't want to hear his deep and amazing voice. I don't want to see his eyes that shined a hazel, his stupid and cute smirk, his amazing and fluffy hair. I don't want him. I don't...

I heard someone sit next to me. "Why'd you leave?" He asked, like nothing even happened. "Because you were having too much fun fucking that girl." I grumbled, taking a shot. "What? No! That wasn't me..." He defended. "Stop fucking lying. That was your moans." I took another shot. "Hamilton I-"

"WHY!?" I cried, gripping his shirt. I stared at his paled face, his hazel eyes swirling with what it seemed to be regret. "Jeez, we aren't even together." He grumbled, removing my death grip on my shirt. We... but I thought... what? I began to sob into my hands. "Hamilton-" I interrupted him, "Just go away..." I heard him walk away. I take several more shots. What was I thinking? He didn't even like me! Stupid of me that I'd want to marry an asshole. I already have one, I don't need another...

•~Agent John's Pov~•

My gut told me to go to the bar tonight, specifically, the one near the restaurant Alex and Thomas was going to. I walk in, only to see a slumping Alexander, taking a shot of vodka. I sat next to him, noticing his cheeks wet with tears. He mumbled to himself about Thomas. Not wanting Thomas more specifically. Uh oh.

"Hey Alex, you alright?" I asked softly. "Oh, I'm just GREAT!" The drunk man hiccuped, "I just heard Thomas FUCKING a girl in the restaurant bathroom, soo..." he trailed off, taking another shot. "I don't know John. I looooove him, but he's a horny bitch. A bitch that stole my fucKING HEART!" He yelled, then began to sob. He truly was a mess. "Let's take you back to your dorm." I sigh. "But what if Jeffershit is there!?" He exclaimed. "Fine, you can stay in my dorm with Jemmy." He merely nodded.

•~•

We enter my dorm, Alex almost immediately flopped on the couch. "I'll be fine like this, goodnight." He mumbled before falling asleep quickly. I sigh, grabbing a blanket that was next to the couch and draped it over the now sleeping man. "Goodnight Alex," I mumbled back. I stumbled into my room and slipped into the covers. I'll have to tell James.

•~•

I jolted up, my alarm screaming. Literally. The sound is just me screaming. Weird, I know, but it works. I groaned, turning it off. I stood and walked on over to the dining table, James cooking breakfast as usual. "Good morning John, is the morning treating you well?" I simply nodded, rubbing the sleep out of my eye. "Ok. Well, one question. Why is Alex here?" He asked, pointing his spatula at the sleeping Alexander in the living room. "Found him drunk at the bar. He said he heard Thomas fuck a girl in the restaurant's bathroom."

James winced, flipping a pancake. "Yeah, he got worried Thomas was at his dorm, so I invited him into ours." He sighed, placing the pancakes equally on three plates. "Thomas Just has to make our jobs harder, doesn't he?" I nodded, taking the plate as James gives it to me. Fucking Jefferson... Alex doesn't seem so happy now.