Chapter 23 (Alex's Pov)

(Bad Art by me)

We went back to our dorm the day after. Tommy was prescribed pills and now he's happier. We've been together ever since. I walk into our room, a wall littered with post-it's of the past. I've decided to put them on the wall to remind myself how much Tommy loves me. Most of the times, I find new posts, scribbled in Tommy's wonderful writing. It would mostly be compliments and lovely doodles. I didn't put up one post-it though, I have it under my phone case. It's my favorite and it says:

"I like your singing, you should sing more."

It has a small heart under the words. Yeah it's a bit dirty, but I still love it. Back then, I'd love to sing. It was my only passion other than writing. I used to get bullied about it and how "singing is just for girls". So I stopped, I just merely hummed. I'd sing softly in private, but other than that, I didn't really sing anymore. Now I sing for myself and Thomas. I've forgot how it felt to sing again. It feels amazing.

     "Hello my darlin'," he greeted, engulfing me into a hug. "I'm doing fairly well Tommy. I've catched up with all my work, so that's good." He hummed in approval and leads me to the bed. He lays me down and crawls in afterwards, laying next to me. We snuggle and fall asleep together, happy.

•~Agent Madison's Pov~•

I lay in bed with John, him snuggled up to me. I just continue to stare at the roof, emotions conflicting with other emotions. I feel John stir and tap my shoulder. "Are you okay?" He signs, worry swirling in his brown chestnut eyes. "I'm fine," I assure, but he doesn't believe me. "You don't seem alright."
"I'm fine John, I really am," I turn over to meet his eyes, "trust me." He smiled and kissed me, his soft lips meeting mine. I lean into it, snaking my arm around his waist to pull him closer and deepen the kiss. He pulls away and stares into my eyes, "I love you," his voice croaks, barely audible and filled with cracks. "I love you too."